Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sheffield Wednesday match thread 7/11/15

Comments

• JiMMy 85 said:

Anyone know what the fan attitude is like in the ground? Are they calling Meire out?

the fans are concentrating on the performance.

• Reza and Makienok could be a really good strike force. Diarra is a class player at CB or midfield. We may have a thin squad, but when we get the combination right we have the quality to win games. Dangerous score 2 nil, we need to get the next goal or it could be a very nervous last 20 minutes.
  • does this mean KF keeps his job?
  • Davo55 said:

Just joined from Bruges - out here for the wife's birthday and taking my life in my hands getting on here

Hide in the bog and blame the dodgy waffles.
  • stonemuse said:

Mak's wife tweets, 'no sex for one week works' :smile:

Hope she keeps them crossed until May.

I'd happily step in ;)

• No sign of little piglet on here lately

Lets hope he never does
  • The midfield diamond is working well.The danger will come if Wed bring on some wide players as Fox and THD will be exposed.
  • Would Karel have choose to play this formation with Diarra in the middle if we hadn't had the injuries we had.... I doubt it, however, great work from the boys.

Thing is with Kashi missing the ball has been going straight through our Midfield, today it isnt... When Kashi is back would be more than happy for Diarra to drop back into Defence
  • At the game. Reza very lively, causing them problems at the back won't let them settle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

Just joined from Bruges - out here for Rolands birthday and taking my life in my hands getting on here

• Come on little piggy give us ur valuable input
    Uve usually got plenty of gob
  • I'm loving the score line, I'd hate for karel to get the gig due to this
  • Diarra has been awesome so far!
  • ok back for 2nd half
  • At HT
    19 Huddersfield 16 -7 15
    20 Bristol City 16 -9 15
    21 MK Dons 16 -9 14
    22 Charlton 16 -12 13
    23 Bolton 16 -12 11
    24 Rotherham 16 -16 9
  • We are playing a better formation
    Is it me or is Jason euell having more input than karel
  • ozaddick said:

I'm loving the score line, I'd hate for karel to get the gig due to this

Of course he won't. Roly won't put up with this.
  • 10 out of 10 performance by Diarra so far. Ba has been decent too. Hope the Wendies don't work out our weakness at left back!
    Deservedly 2 up though
  • Reza having the best game he has had in a CAFC shirt, Good one you son! keep it going.

Well done boys, MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
  • Sponsored links:

• teams back out
  • ozaddick said:

I'm loving the score line, I'd hate for karel to get the gig due to this

If he proves himself and turns it around, then let him do it. It would be crazier having yet another change.
  • Lot better performance. He's playing 451 which becomes 433 when we attack. SM & JBG are the players switching. This is working well because we have more bodies in midfield & JBG is central to the action. Diarra in defensive midfield position protecting Sarr & Bauer. Reza and Ba having their best games for us. Captain Marvel and Big Mak with the goals.
  • You wait 5 games for a goal and then 2 turn up in one! Cmon you rip roaring goal scoring addicks!!!!
  • Davo55 said:

Just joined from Bruges - out here for the wife's birthday and taking my life in my hands getting on here

Bollocks - missed the rest of my post.........

Well done lads. Great first half performance and sounds like Jbg, reza and diarra all playing particularly well.

Great respect to all those who went and protested today. Really sorry I couldn't be there but will joining in making my feelings very clear at the Ipswich match next week - especially so after that incredible fuck-witted display of arrogance today from that arsehole who calls herself our CEO.

Win, lose or draw today it's still ROLAND OUT, MEIRE OUT, FRAEYE OUT - WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK!!!!

Come on you reds!!!!!!!!
  • No points on the board yet. Let's not get cocky.
  • wed making subs we think
  • hutchinson off and loovens off
  • off we go....they shoot.....our gk
  • No points on the board yet. Let's not get cocky.

It's as good as in the bag...what could possibly go wrong?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!