Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Sheffield Wednesday match thread 7/11/15

Comments

• Just think about this for a moment:

Right now, somewhere, in the HQ of the Football League, the initial draft nominations are being pencilled-in for the November Championship Manager of the Month Award...
  • Karel = Genius
  • WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!
  • Roly, the witch, Colin and operation pig will be furious. This is turning in to a great day.
  • Anyone know what the fan attitude is like in the ground? Are they calling Meire out?
  • Bet semedo is loving this!!!
    The knob
  • A broken clock is right twice a day....and we're still broken.
  • Karel will no doubt be getting his jotters after taking the 3 points today - that's Roland's style after all.
  • Godstone said:

Karel = Genius

Let's see if he can bring his managerial skills out now. How to turn a 2 nil win in to 3-2 defeat.
  • Diarra is having a very good game.

Wendies can't possibly be as bad in the second half, can they? They barely deserve their 0
  • Sponsored links:

• HT stats addicks first-:
    possession..............50% -50%
    shots on................. 2 - 1
    shots off................ 4 - 1
    corners.................. 2 - 0

GOALS.................... 2 - 0
  • Would Karel have choose to play this formation with Diarra in the middle if we hadn't had the injuries we had.... I doubt it, however, great work from the boys.
  • So is the second half pitch invasion still on?
  • Valley11 said:

A broken clock is right twice a day....and we're still broken.

sounds like you'd be happier if we were losing
  • No Watt and Reza playing instead, and suddenly our front men are working as a cohesive unit. Diarra moved into midfield sees a calming presence next to Ba, and Solly getting injured directly led to the corner that led to the goal.
  • Diarra moving to Midfield is the reason... Everything coming through him and its giving Ba a calming influence, helps as well that Sarr has massively improved so more than happy with him at the back.
  • Can we protest every week?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like the team is working very hard again. What happened to change them round?
  • stonemuse said:

Mak's wife tweets, 'no sex for one week works' :smile:

Well Diarra does appear to be having a good game (:

• Alou Diarra. Unbelievable performance 134/10

Harsh.
  • Just joined from Bruges - out here for the wife's birthday and taking my life in my hands getting on here
  • Can someone remind me how to spell Gooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal or is itGoooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!
  • No sign of little piglet on here lately
  • stonemuse said:

Mak's wife tweets, 'no sex for one week works' :smile:

Hope she keeps them crossed until May.

• I'm a bit confused and still don't want Fraeye to get the job but fair play this sounds pretty great.
  • edited November 2015
    JiMMy 85 said:

Anyone know what the fan attitude is like in the ground? Are they calling Meire out?

There were 'Roland out' chants at the start of the game but they have faded out. Playing very well, Sheffield not offering much.
  • Doing a grand job red
    Happier times to day
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!