Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Karel Fraeye on support from Charlton fans, the injury crisis and talks with Roland Duchatelet

13»

Comments

• edited November 2015

I think that Karel's comments are well-intentioned. However, he just doesn't have the experience or the authority to say anything worth hearing.

I wish him no harm, but I'd like him to **** off back to coaching Conference level footballers.

Such is the red hot anger and toxicity around the club at the moment, anything that he or Miere say's is likely to be interpreted negatively. English not being their mother tongue only makes things more difficult for them. But they have brought this situation upon themselves, so I have no sympathy with them. However if Curbs had come in and said those very words, there wouldn't be nearly the same level of anger. The fact is, it is our role to get behind the team, I don't think he was implying that we haven't been doing so. He's on a hiding to nothing because he should never have been appointed, and we are all at the end of our collective tether with the crazy decisions being made.
  • To be fair to him what else can he say. Does sound like he's feeling a bit of pressure though.

It's because he's not used to more than one man and his dog turning up to watch his team play.
    Well the way things are going that will be the rough attendance figure for the second half of the season and he'll be back in his comfort zone then!
  • Karel just go - you are not experienced, qualified or able and show breath-taking arrogance (which would appeal to RD) in believing that you are up to the job, or in a position to comment upon our support.