Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carol Fraeye's welcome on Saturday - should we

13»

Comments

• I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.

I really hope you are right, but it's still one more than he should have had.
  • 7. Smile only 11 times whilst being tough & then admit you are to blame whilst buying yourself a beer
  • I'll definitely boo him and then sing his name if we win.
  • New manager to be announced,and it'll be a decent one, an hour before Murray and Mare meet fans. Mark my words.

Which is exactly why we need to stay focused on the business plan and its execution. After all, they could appoint Pep tomorrow and sack him before Christmas because he refused to play some Alcorcon reserve.
  • colin1961 said:

Get behind him ....... And the team

Dear dear Colin, what on earth would you do if they appointed Jackson as manager...
  • rikofold said:

colin1961 said:

Get behind him ....... And the team

Dear dear Colin, what on earth would you do if they appointed Jackson as manager...
  • I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.

It will be if his head ends up on a pole :smile:
  • New manager to be announced,and it'll be a decent one, an hour before Murray and Mare meet fans. Mark my words.

it really wouldn't surprise me if they actually appointed someone acceptable tomorrow so as to make any protests look ridiculous or even halt them entirely
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2015

New manager to be announced,and it'll be a decent one, an hour before Murray and Mare meet fans. Mark my words.

New manager to be announced,and it'll be a decent one, an hour before Murray and Mare meet fans. Mark my words.

I'll hold you to that :)

In all honestly if we win Saturday will it make a difference or is it a done deal?

Also.. How decent are talking ?

Never less thanks for posting that info
  • Carly burn posted that a new manager would arrive just before Tues evening's meeting...

That would be a start, albeit, belated .

Although this should have a direct impact on the squad & the way they are set up on matchdays, it doesn't mean all our problems are solved.

Unless at least a couple of loanees are brought in straightaway to strengthen the threadbare squad , we'll see more players injured due to being overplayed /whilst recovering from knocks and more young guns brought in from the U21s due to necessity. I admit that young Lookman didn't appear out of place on Tues evening but we all know there's a limit to how many on the fringes can be accommodated at any one time...as well as it impacting on their confidence in the future especially in an underperforming team.

And then there's the chaos behind the scenes .....

Is the meeting on Tuesday the one with KM and RM and the random Club database selection? I didn't think a date had been set unless I'd missed it.
  • 1, with the old favourite 'You're getting sacked in the morning' sung jointly with Wednesday fans when we go 3 nil down.
  • 1. I simply don't want him. Roland wants him. He can come and applaud. Carole may be the best thing since sliced bread (well, et's be honest, he is'nt) but this is just the tiny Straw that broke the camel's back. The whole network fraud came into view this time.
    As a person, I wish him well, but I WANT SOMEONE WITH A FOOTBALL BRAIN TO INTERVIEW SOME OF THE DECENT MANGERS AVAIABLE (not pinching Hasselbaink or Edinburgh) WITHOUT WORRYING THAT A DECENT MANAGER WANTS A GOOD SALARY: AND STOP BRINGING IN NETWORK FALIURES AND BELGIAN NOBODIES.
  • Most other clubs sack a manager and bring a new one in immediately.

We sack one, bring in a non-league manager for a while whilst we decide what to do next............................
  • Most other clubs sack a manager and bring a new one in immediately.

We sack one, bring in a non-league manager for a while whilst we decide what to do next............................

Similarly, most clubs recruit with no restrictions. We have to recruit from a very small pool of dross.