Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carol Fraeye's welcome on Saturday - should we

Comments

• Not usually one to boo but he will be getting the full boo from me as soon as he appears
  • A rousing chorus of "Karel Fraeye's Red Army"
  • 4. Boo him, swear at him, call him every name under the sun.

Same for Rat and the witch

Get behind the players after KO. Protests to start again when a 2 goals down.
  • Derek1952 said:

Spell his Name correctly.

Agreed, should be Carol Smiley.
  • Nothing would make the point better than an introduction over the tannoy followed by a deathly hush.
  • willys out and wave them around
  • I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.

Is that just a hunch, or based on anything more profound? No names, no packdrill, obv.
  • Sponsored links:

• A rousing chorus of "Karel Fraeye's Red and White Army"

• I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.

Bet people will be thinking he's relevant if we take another loss. It will be all his fault etc.
    The same as Luzon got. Not their fault rd has put them in this position so no need to boo.
  • Chris81 said:

The same as Luzon got. Not their fault rd has put them in this position so no need to boo.

I get that but it's his fault that he's a yes man, has no principles and lies about the game he's just watched/managed (ie MK Dons).
  • Well I can't argue with that. I just meant don't boo when he's announced but let him know exactly how we feel when the game starts going the way of most.

Is that just a hunch, or based on anything more profound? No names, no packdrill, obv.
    More than a guess, less than a promise.
  • #Carol Fry - we know it's rough
    But we're Charlton Athletic and you're not good enough
  • Carol Frayes Black and White army!
  • It will be all I can do not to berate him but I suppose silence would be telling. When we are three down though I won't be contained
  • Sponsored links:

• New manager to be announced,and it'll be a decent one, an hour before Murray and Mare meet fans. Mark my words.

Ha ...What a way to deflect criticism
  • I say support the team and show politeness to Fraeye. He's not the villain here. The problem, as is often the case, is management.
  • Throw things
  • edited November 2015
    I Don't feel any ill will towards the guy.

He was managing in the Skoda Spare Parts Conference and was given a job in the Championship - we would all grab the chance with both hands.

I am reminded of Parky - I liked him, but he was not good enough for us (at the time).

The KF appointment worries me in "Les Reed" proportions - had we got Pards when Dowie went, we would still be in the Prem, because those 6 (?) games under LR were wasted. Academic really I suppose - Pards wasn't available when Dowie went anyway.

If we are looking to lay blame, then who has been the "constant" at CAFC ever since Curbs left ?

The baddie isn't Karel Fraye.
  • I think under him we will grow into the kind of club Fraeye can manage. One in the bottom reaches of the lower leagues
  • 1 - totally ignore. Until we go a couple of goals down, then chants & abuse hurled at the directors box

• 6. Flies open, pockets pulled out.