Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Carol Fraeye's welcome on Saturday - should we

1) Show complete indifference and ignore

2) Mild applause

3) Gentle abuse

4) A Scott Parker/Danny Murphy welcome

Comments

• 1 for me.

Not his fault he has been appointed so not 3 or 4 for me but don't feel inclined to giving even the faintest endorsement of him by applauding either.
  • edited November 2015
    1/3. He's employed under RD, he is part of this shambles and if the players we don't like should take slack why shouldn't the coach? Also he's a big part of our failures this season in terms of recruitment and sales... suppose he didn't have it easy while trying to juggle coaching an amateur side in Belgium.
  • 1. No need to abuse him.
  • 1 until the goals start flying into our net, then 3
  • Blank indifference as a greeting will do for me. When we're 3-0 down he'll be getting enough abuse anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• deffo 1 for me
  • Also when does 'abusing' people get you anywhere in life? It is petty and idiotic. We should, and can, channel our frustrations into much more positive and meaningful action.
  • Spell his Name correctly.
  • Has to be 1
  • Missed It said:

Blank indifference as a greeting will do for me. When we're 3-0 down he'll be getting enough abuse anyway

So wish I could say this won't happen but ...
  • 4, we should carry on aiming our displeasure at all RD's puppets all game, not the players.

Make them understand that they must change their model of running a Championship club or piss right off.

Fraeye OUT!
    Meire OUT!
    Dogshitalot OUT!
  • Dead silence would be far more effective than 3 or 4
  • 1 - not looking forward to this game at all - if I didn't have a season ticket I wouldn't be there - even a proper manager would struggle to pick a competitive team out of this mob - no fit strikers, no left midfield, no full backs to replace the out of form Solly and Fox, no creativity or pace in midfield - the squad wasn't fit for purpose back in early August and its been ripped to shreds since with injuries, loss of form, inexperience and, in the case of JBG, apathy
  • 1 - hasn't had chance to prove anything yet - good or bad. Was sceptical about the Luzon appointment too - don't think Fraeye will work but need to give it some time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Indifference. Certainly not any kind of positive recognition. We don't want him, he is not up to it, and talks bullshit. Perhaps as he walks out, that is the time to let rip at KM. Ignore him, lay into her. And then get behind the team. Suspect by the time the third Wednesday goal goes in he'll know what people think.
  • Boo, the managers tend to start off well when we boo them.
  • I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.
  • vffvff
    edited November 2015
    If the club have any sense (that's not a given) they won't make a formal introduction.

I would be for 1. generally indifferent but then I start to wonder how how many of the players in the current squad were recommended by Fraeye.
  • I have a feeling this will be his only game in charge at The Valley, so I think he is irrelevant.

AB, Is this an 'educated' feeling or just a feeling?
  • 1. But i'm no rush to get behind him.

Don't think i'll have to though. We're gonna have another 3-0 defeat on our hands. Things will be very hostile for KM come final whistle
  • cabbles said:

1. But i'm no rush to get behind him.

Don't think i'll have to though. We're gonna have another 3-0 defeat on our hands. Things will be very hostile for KM come final whistle

Always the optimist....
  • edited November 2015
    Fumbluff said:

cabbles said:

1. But i'm no rush to get behind him.

Always the optimist....
    My optimism was surgically drained by RD and used to fertilise his compost heap,