Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM and Murray to meet with fans

Comments

• Options

in case one of KM's people are monitoring this - I'm happy to travel down from Lancashire at my own expense if I am randomly picked

ditto from Chesterfield.
    ditto from Portsmouth.
  • Options

I've been away for 2 weeks and not back until Monday , haven't read most of thread but:

Grapevine's post is well considered and very sensible on the face of it but I simply don't agree with the approach.

As far as I'm concerned, from my perspective as a 23 year ST holder I would like any supporters representatives attending a meeting with Meire and or RM to be using it solely/exclusively with the purpose of persuading meire and the current ownership to put the club up for sale and leave the club.

I have absolutely no interest in anything Roland or Meire has to say about the club or their future plans, I simply don't trust them, I fundamentally disagree with the way they have run the club since the moment they have walked in the door, and I don't want anything to do with them. We need to take a hard line with them and not entertain anymore of their f**king b*ll*cks, and this should be our standpoint.

Cannot really disagree with any of that, well said.
  • Options

I've been away for 2 weeks and not back until Monday , haven't read most of thread but:

Grapevine's post is well considered and very sensible on the face of it but I simply don't agree with the approach.

As far as I'm concerned, from my perspective as a 23 year ST holder I would like any supporters representatives attending a meeting with Meire and or RM to be using it solely/exclusively with the purpose of persuading meire and the current ownership to put the club up for sale and leave the club.

I have absolutely no interest in anything Roland or Meire has to say about the club or their future plans, I simply don't trust them, I fundamentally disagree with the way they have run the club since the moment they have walked in the door, and I don't want anything to do with them. We need to take a hard line with them and not entertain anymore of their f**king b*ll*cks, and this should be our standpoint.

Maybe the 'alternative'?
  • Options
    If I was them, I wouldn't do this. They expect it to be a pr exercise. We hate them and they need to go.

How about sabotaging Meire's linked in profile and ruining her career. Fair payback
  • Options
    Good start Kafka. Need to remain within the law but we need to go for them and as bad as it sounds as deep down I don't think she's a bad person and she's a young woman, that means going for her I'm afraid; she's being paid to be the face of this and that means we need to get at her, Rile her, and make go back to Roland practically in tears saying this won't work we have to pullout.

We can't go forward with these people and Roland has shown he's not interested in listening or talking to us - so we've got to MAKE him listen.
  • Options
    Problem is with all this more aggressive talk on a public forum is that you're giving her an excuse not to attend over fears for her safety, so we're going to end up protesting to the hot dog man.

I agree with a more forceful stance than coffee and handshakes but I don't think we're going to do ourselves any favours posturing on here about making her cry etc.
  • Options
    I think it would be more powerful to not turn up to this, f@ck 'em, we're not going to get the answers we want!

KM, RM and an empty room...!
  • Options

I think it would be more powerful to not turn up to this, f@ck 'em, we're not going to get the answers we want!

Yes agree they talk total crap anyway .
  • Options
    It wouldn't be my intention to hurt her but she has to take some responsibility that comes with the CEO tag. We know how she is viewing this meeting, as one for her and Murray to soft soap us. It's gone way beyond that, they are killing our club and have absolutely no intention of listening to us. How do influence real change? THEY HAVE TO GO.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The more I think about this, this is actually spot on.

• Options

Yep, and a protest outside. Needs great organisation but it'd send a message out thats for sure.
  • Options
    kafka said:

It wouldn't be my intention to hurt her but she has to take some responsibility that comes with the CEO tag. We know how she is viewing this meeting, as one for her and Murray to soft soap us. It's gone way beyond that, they are killing our club and have absolutely no intention of listening to us. How do influence real change? THEY HAVE TO GO.

There is nothing we can really do to force them to go, and believing we can is fanciful at best! They will go one day but that will be when RD decides - in the interim our strategy has got to be about convincing them to change their approach.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

kafka said:

There is nothing we can really do to force them to go, and believing we can is fanciful at best! They will go one day but that will be when RD decides - in the interim our strategy has got to be about convincing them to change their approach.
    I expect they'll start thinking about that when we're playing in front of 7000 in league two.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I expect they'll start thinking about that when we're playing in front of 7000 in league two.

7000? You've got to be kidding. We'll be lucky if we have 7000 in the ground (actual not claimed) by April
  • Options
    Uboat said:

bobmunro said:

kafka said:

As many as that?
  • Options
    Would turn it down until Bungalow Bob turns up his self
  • Options
    I don't know who any of you are that have been invited to this, but please give them hell. Now is not the time for a polite, well mannered question and answer session. This needs to be hostile. They need to know we cannot stand them and want rid.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Uboat said:

7000? You've got to be kidding. We'll be lucky if we have 7000 in the ground (actual not claimed) by April
    Yes the attendance for the Bolton game, 10 days before Christmas on a Tuesday night, will be interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Us, since Roland took over:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Me, since Roland took over:

• Options

in case one of KM's people are monitoring this - I'm happy to travel down from Lancashire at my own expense if I am randomly picked

ditto from Chesterfield.
    ditto from Portsmouth.
    ditto from Lanzarote (it's cheaper to stay here than rent in England).

• Options

ditto from Chesterfield.
    ditto from Portsmouth.
    ditto from Lanzarote (it's cheaper to stay here than rent in England).

And warmer you sun god
  • Options
    rikofold said:

It seems the invitations to random supporters has commenced. Can I ask anyone invited to inbox me please.

Read this, went straight to my emails, there is one for Charlton... Excitedly open it... Do I want to take advantage of Vista Bar v Sheff Wed. !
  • Options

ditto from Chesterfield.
    ditto from Portsmouth.
    Ditto from Grove Park
  • Options
    As soon as that puppet shows her face the whole place should start booing, with a few well placed F- yous in there as well and then question one to Murray...

"Given the utter disgrace that has gone on here, and the deliberate dismantling of a once great club, are you not embarrassed that you haven't resigned your position yet?"
  • Options

There is nothing to stop people going to the ground on the evening and airing there opinion outside the ground whilst the meeting is on... this could and would make things very uncomfortable for Dumb and Dumber sitting there feeding the selected more yarns.
    Let them know how you feel whilst she is in the building and unable to hide.

Excellent idea
  • Options
    Can someone ask Miere who analyses our oppo now Chappell has left? If anyone does they need their P45.