Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

"Roland Duchatelet demands success but Charlton bosses haven't had the tools needed for the job"

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Noticed Richard Cawley has said no one at the club is talking at the moment. I was kind of looking forward to hearing what Katrien had to say.

• Options
    So no-one from the club talking....to me that means they are embarrassed by the whole situation. KM normally has something to say, but nothing - not a peep, Fraeye is not giving a press conference until after Boro apparently, and the players must have been told to keep quiet, that'll be interesting for the players at Bromley Addicks tomorrow night!!
    I have to question why the silence, yet another PR disaster for the club!!
  • Options
    It's a standard progression. When what you say is exposed as bullshit and you come under fire, you go into lockdown. Then you start banning people who report on the club. The management must be hoping that in the Championship the post-match interviews are fairly mundane and not reported on. We all have to hope there is someone present at Boro or the MK Dons who will ask Fraeye some direct questions. I expect he is on a five-day crash course in advanced management bluster allied to a history of Charlton (obviously only since RD took charge as nothing matters before that).
  • Options
    As I mentioned before, how much has it cost RD to pay up the remaining contracts of Powell, Peeters and Luzon, (Riga was out of contract), compared to how much it would have cost to bring in a few good championship players to start with