Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup 2018 Qualification

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Danepak said:

I've not been this nervous before a Denmark game (or games in this case), since the 3rd and final group stage game against France (World Cup 2002).
    I can't cope with the thought of missing out of another finals, especially via two playoff games.
    On the other hand, I'll be on cloud nine for weeks, if we make it.

Same here. I think (and hope!) Denmark can win but it’s going to be tight over two legs.

Surprised to see so many of you backing New Zealand over Peru considering the difference in their rankings.
  • Options
    I personally really hope that it’s...

1. Northern Ireland
    2. Croatia
    3. Sweden
    4. Denmark
    5. Tunisia
    6. Ivory Coast
    7. Senegal
    8. New Zealand
    9. Honduras
  • Options
    1-0 Croatia
  • Options
    2-0 Croatia
  • Options
    The Irish being outclassed by the Swiss at the moment. Need to hang in there and hope for a break because the way things are going it is only a matter of time before the Swiss score.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Xhaka is proper pony
  • Options
    The Swiss have some quality players, but hopefully Xhaka will do one of his trademark tackles (not on Josh of course) and get himself sent off...
  • Options
    2-1, goal back for Greece
  • Options
    3-1 Croatia

Mad. Thought this was gonna be cagey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I desperately wanted to watch some meaningful football tonight but instead Danish tv have decided to televise the Scotland v Netherlands friendly. Not happy!
  • Options
    NI certainly not seeing much of the ball. Think Josh has probably touched the ball twice so far.
  • Options
    Can't see NI winning over 180 minutes.
  • Options

I desperately wanted to watch some meaningful football tonight but instead Danish tv have decided to televise the Scotland v Netherlands friendly. Not happy!

www.navixsport.com
  • Options

www.navixsport.com
    http://www.navixsport.com/sport.php?id=3268&page=nkslkskxslklpyslksly

Direct link to Northern Irish game.
  • Options

www.navixsport.com
    Thanks! I’ll check it out.
  • Options
    Getting ahead of myself but watching the game and Josh is playing right wing and taking long throws. If we got promoted, do we think that might be his future position in the team?
  • Options
    4-1 Croatia
  • Options

Getting ahead of myself but watching the game and Josh is playing right wing and taking long throws. If we got promoted, do we think that might be his future position in the team?

tbh Callum, and i know i'll get slated for this, but Josh is a 3rd tier player at best - he wont ever get 20 goals a season in the third tier, so you can imagine how ineffective he will be in the Champs.
    He'll be discarded if we get promoted (if we have new owners).
  • Options
    Harsh pen to concede. 1-0 to the Swiss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely shocking decision
  • Options
    Very harsh decision, although on the balance of play the Swiss deserve to be in front.
  • Options

His throws aren't even long
  • Options
    Not many Müller’s in the Swiss team is there?
  • Options
    The co-commentator on sky is the most biased I've ever heard. It's getting to the point he's watching replays and lying.
  • Options
    Magennis is never ever a wide man.
  • Options
    Who is this referee?
    Disgrace.
  • Options
    Josh plays the full 90 again,
  • Options
    Terrible ref but NI were total pants.
  • Options
    Dosgusting. Almost enough to make me beg for video refs and I hate the idea. I'm about 95% certain corruption is at play here as far as ensuring the Swiss qualify. Home of FIFA and all that.