Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stephen Henderson + Johan Berg Gudmundsson - Bromley Addicks 29th Oct

Comments

• Options
    Cawley said the players are on a media blackout aren't they? I really hope you don't get let down last minute and/or the players tell KM to do one and just turn up anyway.
  • Options
    as far as I'm aware both players are still coming. If anything changes it will be on here and the OS but can we cross that bridge if and when we come to it.
  • Options
    At a time when the players and fans need to pull together more than ever, it would be madness for the club to cancel this event, and would give the fans even more ammunition.

I haven't met Hendo , but JBG is a nice guy, and portrays the club well, I hope it goes ahead, otherwise the CAST meeting could be heaving with people from this meeting.
  • Options
    Would be interesting to know JBG's current thoughts on the ambition of the club?

I seem to remember him saying when he signed his improved contract that he was impressed with the ambition being shown by the owner and wanted to be part of that!
  • Options
    Pehaps if the club put a stop to Henderson and Gudmundsson turning up, Meire could clear a few things up for us.
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    On the Charlton OS now
    First-team duo Stephen Henderson and Johann Berg Gudmundsson will be the guests at the next Bromley Addicks meeting on Thursday evening.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-bromley-addicks-stephen-henderson-johann-berg-gudmundsson-2768633.aspx#6JZZQwqWfb1x5X8b.99
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    NOTE THE EARLIER THAN USUAL STARTING TIME OF 7.45

We're likely to finish a bit earlier than normal too

See you there.
  • Options

NOTE THE EARLIER THAN USUAL STARTING TIME OF 7.45

We're likely to finish a bit earlier than normal too

See you there.

Players will need their beauty sleep before heading off on Friday to Middlesbrough.

Hope it goes well, Henry.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    They both seem to have "action man" style moulded hair!

• Options

They both seem to have "action man" style moulded hair!

And those blue pants
  • Options

TBF if they can put a good spin on the goings on at Charlton, I reckon they are up for the Nobel prize for bullshit this year!

Who said they put a "spin" on anything? Hendo in particular was very forthright but this is when I wonder why I bother taking the time to put up notes.

I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow morning so I'll leave it for now.

There were a few other lifers there so please feel free to post your take on the night guys, I'm off to pack.
    Personally would love to hear what was said.
  • Options

come on Henry do tell please

He's folding his under crackers and trying to forget 40 years of undying support as we speak. Leave him alone?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turn them inside out every month and hey presto!
  • Options
    They're Henry's unlucky pants
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to be the one on the end of Henry's questions
  • Options

I wouldn't want to be the one on the end of Henry's questions

Sounds like it might be better than being on the end of his pants!! :wink:

Hope the night went well. Can just imagine a big Dub like Hendo saying exactly what he wanted.
  • Options

Hendo reckons Solly is the best RB in the Champ.

Haha he wasn't even the best right back in the Club last season, and now he's the best because he's the only right back we have, but by God has he been mediocre this season. Then again, I wouldn't take a keepers recommendation on outfield players at all....
  • Options

They both turned up and we're good value. JBG has a very dry sense of humour and Hendo is an articulate guy. About 50 people there.

I try and stick some notes up later but yes they were asked about Guy, Karel and the current situation.

Is that Peter Andre?
  • Options
    Macronate said:

Peter Andre was there as well?

Ah, beat me to it.
  • Options

Early days but both positive about the new chap Freaye, said weeks training had been excellent and good harmony in squad.

That said, Hendo was sorry to see Guy go and said he had definitely not lost the dressing room (JBG nodded agreement).

JJ, as we all know, clearly a major influence in the dressing room and. 'Great captain'. Hendo reckons Solly is the best RB in the Champ.

Lets be honest, would anyone expect them to say anything else? They are senior players acting as club ambassadors on official club business. Its not Fox & Cousins down the pub with their mates. I'm not saying that they are lying, just that I wouldn't expect them to say "Roland's clueless, the players all hate him, we've got no respect for this new clown he's put in charge" etc. Be funny as f**k if they had done though.
  • Options
    Did Johan say he is still delighted that he signed a new contract?