Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bromley FC & Welling United

Nice to see Bromley doing well and Welling have started picking up recently.

Comments

• Ebbs fleet will be Conf next season as well
  • 2 great results for welling
  • Ebbsfleet will be in league 2 within 3-5 years.
  • 5 wins in a row for Bromley.
  • Bromley 8 wins out of nine.....form team in the country.....is there a Charlton branch ....
  • Bromley 8 wins out of nine.....form team in the country.....is there a Charlton branch ....

Couple of season ticket holders who used to sit near me now support Bromley, presumably because they are doing well. Weird.
  • Or maybe they have had enough of the way football is served up nowadays?
  • I watch Bromley when Charlton aren't playing. Great club, have been watching them for 8-9 years now and the rise has been enjoyable.

Couple of season ticket holders who used to sit near me now support Bromley, presumably because they are doing well. Weird.
    Maybe their having a Mid Life Crisis.
  • edited October 2015

Or maybe they have had enough of the way football is served up nowadays?

Fair point. I think I'll fuck off and support Bromley too.

• Sponsored links:

• I'm off there tomorrow night for the top of the table clash with Cheltenham, 4th vs 2nd.
  • Yes I will be going too.

Dillon Phillips and Jack Munns will be playing for Cheltenham I assume.

Also, what's Danny Haynes up to now? Is he still at Cheltenham?
  • Yes I will be going too.

Dillon Phillips and Jack Munns will be playing for Cheltenham I assume.

Also, what's Danny Haynes up to now? Is he still at Cheltenham?

He's at Ebbsfleet now.
  • How many clubs has Haynes had since leaving us?
  • Notts County, Hibs, Crewe, Cheltenham, Ebbsfleet. Real shame - a good second tier player if he could sort out his injuries (and the psychological effects of the injuries).
  • edited October 2015
    iaitch said:

How many clubs has Haynes had since leaving us?

5 & maybe a few more if he plays golf.
  • Haynes came on as a sub when I saw Ebbsfleet last weekend. Aside from one decent pass, he looked very ordinary.
  • Bromley v Eastleigh in the FA Cup Fourth Qualifying Round (That'll be a tough fixture for Bromley)
    Grays Athletic v Welling United (Should see Welling through to the First Round they did lose at this stage last season to Maidstone who were at the same level as Grays)
  • Bromley v Cheltenham Town at Hayes Lane tonight. Charlton season ticket holders get in for £10, otherwise it's £15. Kids get in free before 7.15pm with a paying adult

That's 4th v 2nd. Brom have scored 27 in their last 9 games. Won 8 out of 9.

Welling are at home to Lincoln too if you want to watch a lower standard of National League football :-)
  • Looking forward to it more than a Charlton game I think. :-)

Terraces and beer, good stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jonathan Acworth is back on the Welling Forum if anyone is interested in having a read on there
  • Making a trip down Hayes Lane. It's £5 if you have a student card apparently ;)
  • Stephen Henderson going to the game to support Dillon Philips.
  • Palace v Charlton mk2. At least Ebbsfleet are proper Charlton ;-)
  • What a save from Dillom Phillips!

Can't say I'm comfortable with the Phillips you're a c*** chants haha!
  • I'm trying to start a "Charltons number 4" chant.

Not taking off.
  • 3 points for the wings, winning 2 1 at home to Lincoln.
  • 3 points for the wings, winning 2 1 at home to Lincoln.

'ave that @Boom :-)
  • Heartbreak at the end for Bromley. Enjoyed the game.

Some Bromley fans are on Palace levels though.

"Run and you know you will" they sang to Cheltenham. The only thing seen after the game was some 14 year olds calling a Cheltenham lady fan a slag.

Badmen.
  • Dillon made some good saves. Munnsy played well also...nice to see Harry Pell again also.

Heartbreak at the end, but Cheltenham were a lot fitter and dominated the second half.