Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Anglia Addicks

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone going to the murderers to see if they are showing the Preston game on Sunday 3rd November.
  • Options
    Will Head there tomorrow or Tuesday 
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    Thanks Jack. I hope we can get the same group plus a couple of additions as the Fulham game.
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    Thanks Jack. I hope we can get the same group plus a couple of additions as the Fulham game.
    As it's a home game, I doubt we'd get the same numbers... Still... No harm in creating a space for those not making a valley pilgrimage to gather and rejoice in addicksness during the match 
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    As it's a home game, I doubt we'd get the same numbers... Still... No harm in creating a space for those not making a valley pilgrimage to gather and rejoice in addicksness during the match 
    I'll be at The Valley instead of The Murderers ...
  • Options
    UEAAddick said:
    I'll be at The Valley instead of The Murderers ...
    Exactly :)
  • Options
    I will be going down to the Valley, big drawback with such an early K.O. is I can't have my usual couple of pints down at the Anchor.  Not the same after the game.  Next televised away game, I hope to be with you all in the Murderers,  Lets hope it's a good game for the Addicks.
  • Options
    Murderers all sorted, see you all then
  • Options
    Well done Jack. For those of us who can't make the early kick off - See you at the Murderers.
  • Options
    John, it's not Jack, it's Joe : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you know  ;)
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    How do you know  ;)
    His mum told me
  • Options
    Sorry Ben of course it's Joe.
    Nice bloke from a good family?
  • Options
    Lets hope his surname is not Adams o:)
  • Options
    Doubtful
  • Options
    Brand spanking new name for this thread to celebrate the appetite for further addicksness in the region 
  • Options
    I was planning on driving down to the game... But... This serves as a good back up if Sunday morning downpour scuppers my motivation 
  • Options
    In Murderers anyone else about 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Belated 21st birthday wishes for yesterday to @UEAAddick

He didn't get the present he, and we all, wanted but sure he had a good time last night in Norwich.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Joe.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are a surprising number of Charlton supporters in Norfolk. I can normally reach the Valley in about two and a half hours. Have a meal in the Valley Cafe (think its gone a bit downhill since the old boy retired) and back to Dereham in just over 2 hours.
    Glad me and the misses aren't the only Charlton fans in Dereham lol
  • Options
    There are a surprising number of Charlton supporters in Norfolk. I can normally reach the Valley in about two and a half hours. Have a meal in the Valley Cafe (think its gone a bit downhill since the old boy retired) and back to Dereham in just over 2 hours.
    Glad me and the misses aren't the only Charlton fans in Dereham lol
    Do I know you?
  • Options
    Was in Tesco in Sprowston, Norwich, today. Saw a fella in Costa, wearing a Charlton t-shirt. Should have said hello of course, but he looked busy on his phone/iPad, and I'm really quite anti-social at times (e.g. Swansea away on my own!  :D)

Just wondered if it was anyone who posts on here? 
  • Options
    Niiiiiice.... Tesco in Sprowston... We really do get everywhere
  • Options
    Niiiiiice.... Tesco in Sprowston... We really do get everywhere
    I crossed the borders from Old Catton, Siv. Armed with my banjo! 
  • Options
    Yeah it's always good seeing a Charlton supporter here in Norfolk. Often in blue boar Tesco but it wasn't me! Had a good chat with a fellow in bury st Edmunds just before Christmas when he approached me to shake my hand! I had my old nineties Charlton sweatshirt on. He told me that there were a few addicks around bury