Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

East Anglia Addicks

Comments

• Options
    mr.se7 said:
    I’ll be in the murderers if there are others fans going. 
    Definately others going @mr.se7 . @UEAAddick , @Siv_in_Norfolk and a few more.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Be good to see a group photo if you lot are sober enough.
    Good idea
  • Options
    Currently on a 28 hour ferry journey from Bilbao Northern Spain to Portsmouth arrive tonight back in Norfolk Friday at the murderers Saturday. Really looking forward to meeting fellow addicks.
  • Options
    @mr.se7 @tomg @JohnfromNorfolk

See you there! Aim for 11.30, so we can stake a claim to a spot
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Pint of Woodfordes on Saturday at Murderers gets you entered into a prize draw from prem tickets, too:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/business/norfolk-brewery-woodfordes-and-canaries-premier-league-football-club-to-host-pub-fan-events-1-6305724

• Options
    mr.se7 said:
    I’ll be in the murderers if there are others fans going. 
    Definately others going @mr.se7 . @UEAAddick , @Siv_in_Norfolk and a few more.
    Cracking pub. 
  • Options
    I'll be there !!!!
  • Options
    I'll be there !!!!
    Building nicely
  • Options
    And the boy to...although he is 30 !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    se9addick said:
    I genuinely have the inclination to book a weekend away in Norwich after reading this thread!
    Must admit, it's quite tempting

Ghost Ship

A pale ale with an assertive pithy bitterness, biscuit flavours and fresh citrus aroma.

First Born IPA

An IPA made with English malt and American hops.

Prasto's Porter

Full-bodied porter with dark fruit and hops on the nose, hints of roast malt, and a dry and smoky finish.

Smooth Hoperator

Pale ale with a rich golden colour and background sweetness brewed with four different East Anglian malts.

Dark Horse Stout

Rich coffee and classic hops on the nose, dark ripe fruit in the mouth and a velvet smoothness.

Best Bitter

A malty traditional amber ale, brewed with a blend of pale ale, chocolate and crystal malts.

Morland Old Speckled Hen

A full-flavoured ale with a distinctive rich malty taste and a fruity aroma.

Old Forge Amber

Dark in colour but light in flavour, smoky and rich in flavour with the aroma of fruit gums.

Falcon Ale

Modern expression of a classic dark bitter with an auburn glint, with lightly spiced flavours leading to a fruity bitter finish.

Samba

A blonde beer made with malts more usually associated with lager. Delicate and fruity with a clean finish.

Gold

Golden beer with a bold hoppy taste.

Honey Panther

A honey-infused golden ale with a wild flower character.

Afterglow

Amber session ale with the full-bodied maltiness of Maris Otter and the subtle taste and aroma of English Challenger hops.

Doom Bar

Well-balanced bitter with spicy hop aromas, sweet malt and dried fruit, lightly-roasted malty notes and a subtle bitterness.

Rockabilly

American pale ale, pale amber in colour, with refreshing fruity hops and a hint of citrus.

Suffolk Extra Gold

A rarely brewed crisp golden ale.

Summer Gold

Light and fruity golden ale with a crisp hoppy bitterness.

Edith Cavell

A hoppy, golden bitter with hints of blackcurrant giving a long smooth light finish.

Lupus Lupus

Biscuit flavoured, blonde ale, highly hopped using American fruit flavoured hops.

Wherry

Amber session bitter, fresh and zesty with crisp floral flavours, with a background of sweet malt and a hoppy grapefruit bitter finish.

Bure Gold

Aromatic golden ale with pale and lightly-roasted malts with notes of passionfruit and orange.

Nelson's Revenge

Bittersweet premium beer with aromas of citrus, sweet Norfolk malts and a burst of hops.

http://www.pintpicker.co.uk/viewBar.php?listbars=N&barid=229
  • Options
    Plenty of Saturday 12.30 games on TV.

Sky manager who picks the games must be a Norfolk Addick
  • Options
    Have fun in the murderers. Let's hope for a decent performance. I'm looking for a pub in chesterfield that is showing the game. Plenty of live games in November to organize another Norfolk Addicks get together. All the best.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    se9addick said:
    I genuinely have the inclination to book a weekend away in Norwich after reading this thread!
    Must admit, it's quite tempting

Ghost Ship

A pale ale with an assertive pithy bitterness, biscuit flavours and fresh citrus aroma.

First Born IPA

An IPA made with English malt and American hops.

Prasto's Porter

Full-bodied porter with dark fruit and hops on the nose, hints of roast malt, and a dry and smoky finish.

Smooth Hoperator

Pale ale with a rich golden colour and background sweetness brewed with four different East Anglian malts.

Dark Horse Stout

Rich coffee and classic hops on the nose, dark ripe fruit in the mouth and a velvet smoothness.

Best Bitter

A malty traditional amber ale, brewed with a blend of pale ale, chocolate and crystal malts.

Morland Old Speckled Hen

A full-flavoured ale with a distinctive rich malty taste and a fruity aroma.

Old Forge Amber

Dark in colour but light in flavour, smoky and rich in flavour with the aroma of fruit gums.

Falcon Ale

Modern expression of a classic dark bitter with an auburn glint, with lightly spiced flavours leading to a fruity bitter finish.

Samba

A blonde beer made with malts more usually associated with lager. Delicate and fruity with a clean finish.

Gold

Golden beer with a bold hoppy taste.

Honey Panther

A honey-infused golden ale with a wild flower character.

Afterglow

Amber session ale with the full-bodied maltiness of Maris Otter and the subtle taste and aroma of English Challenger hops.

Doom Bar

Well-balanced bitter with spicy hop aromas, sweet malt and dried fruit, lightly-roasted malty notes and a subtle bitterness.

Rockabilly

American pale ale, pale amber in colour, with refreshing fruity hops and a hint of citrus.

Suffolk Extra Gold

A rarely brewed crisp golden ale.

Summer Gold

Light and fruity golden ale with a crisp hoppy bitterness.

Edith Cavell

A hoppy, golden bitter with hints of blackcurrant giving a long smooth light finish.

Lupus Lupus

Biscuit flavoured, blonde ale, highly hopped using American fruit flavoured hops.

Wherry

Amber session bitter, fresh and zesty with crisp floral flavours, with a background of sweet malt and a hoppy grapefruit bitter finish.

Bure Gold

Aromatic golden ale with pale and lightly-roasted malts with notes of passionfruit and orange.

Nelson's Revenge

Bittersweet premium beer with aromas of citrus, sweet Norfolk malts and a burst of hops.

http://www.pintpicker.co.uk/viewBar.php?listbars=N&barid=229
    No Fosters?
  • Options
    Plus .....

• Options
    Woodforde's Wherry ... yum.
  • Options
    Need a team photo
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Nice city, I go there for a few days at least twice a year .. also very close to the Broads, the 'marshes/lakes' not American dames
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The magnificent dozen?
  • Options
    I like the retro Charlton shirt from the early sixties. I have one too.
  • Options
    I know you liked Reeco @Henry Irving but forcing the lad to wear a shirt with his name on it is a step too far  ;)
  • Options
    Not one, but two former director's sons in attendance, too!
  • Options
    Not one, but two former director's sons in attendance, too!
    That’s spooky. My son was there as well!! 
  • Options
    Good to see someone drinking lager and none of that real ale muck! 😉
  • Options
    I counted 14 of us in total. Not bad! 

Got a bit lively when Bonne's header went in, too

see you again, all

COYR!
    Anything between the 8-14 range historically gets rounded to 20, so going forward we’ll refer to you as the N20 :-)

great to see, well done those that organised 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:i
    Good to see someone drinking lager and none of that real ale muck! 😉
    I blame the parents.