Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby v Charlton | Sat 15 Aug | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Pedro45 said:

Luzon says Watt is a slight doubt...

Sounds like he is expected to play, so no panic.
  • Options
    Mind games methinks with Watt.
    Going for wishful thinking and will be punting on a 0-2 victory for the addicks with Derby melting under the pressure of untried manager blowing a lot of dosh on players starting to doubt their manager's ability.
  • Options
    Did we try anything other than 442 in pre season?

Wonder if Watt is struggling he might go something like 4321 with Gudmundsson and Ceballos as the 2
  • Options
    1-1 Draw. Johann with ours. If TWWW is good to start then I might change my tone. Only because he has been our spark in the opening two games
  • Options
    Perhaps I'm being over cautious but I'd go with a 4-5-1 turning into a 4-3-3 on the attack.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
  • Options
    TWWW will be introduced in second half and Charlton, from being a goal down at the break, will win 2-1. Watt and Reza as late impact sub will seal it.
  • Options
    Can't beleive the preview included a prediction we will lose tbh. Is this the first time. Bloody bed wetting xenophobe. Bet you want RD out too!

2-0 to Derby is my prediction too having said that! They certainly have a good team on paper.
  • Options
    3-0, we always win 3-0....except this Saturday when I expect us to score 4 goals
  • Options

Derby 4-7 Charlton

Absolute carnage!!

Having said that even if that did happen we'd still be last on the football league show and only get 33 seconds of coverage!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just been reading a couple of the Derby forums and they reckon their side hasn't jelled yet and it will be a difficult game so I'm going for
    1-2
  • Options
    I can't see us winning this one 2-0 to them.
  • Options
    I think we could be breaking records here with double figures by half time... Nah!

1-1
  • Options
    Derby at home to CAFC has been a home banker for a while.
    but we could just be playing them at a good time as their new manager is trying to prove he's a number 1. and Derby have to prove they should be a top 6 team all over again. 1-1 would be a fine result and set us up for the Forest.
  • Options
    Just seen the interview with Luzon on CAFC Player where he says that Watt took a knock and might not be available for Saturday. Mind games or is there some truth in it?
  • Options

Just seen the interview with Luzon on CAFC Player where he says that Watt took a knock and might not be available for Saturday. Mind games or is there some truth in it?

Sorry. Just realized that this has already been covered earlier.
  • Options
    Watt in for KAG, 1-2 the bandwagon continues
  • Options
    0-1 Charlton. TWWW
  • Options
    agim said:

Perhaps I'm being over cautious but I'd go with a 4-5-1 turning into a 4-3-3 on the attack.

Derby lined up 4-2-3-1 at Pompey. I think we'll go 4-4-1-1, with Watt dropping into midfield when Derby have the ball.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Tutt-Tutt said:

agim said:

Derby lined up 4-2-3-1 at Pompey. I think we'll go 4-4-1-1, with Watt dropping into midfield when Derby have the ball.
    Agreed and think we will keep the three of Kashi Ba and Cousins alongside JBG! Will give us extra bite in midfield!

Expect bergdich/ceballos to play on the left at home and in less tough away games...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pope
    Solly Bauer Sarr Fox
    Diarra
    JBG Kashi Ba Cousins
    Makienok

Pope
    Solly Bauer Diarra Fox
    Kashi Ba Cousins
    JBG Makienok Bergdich

Pope
    Solly Bauer Diarra Fox
    JBG Ba Kashi Cousins
    Watt
    Makienok

Take your pick
  • Options
    I would start with team 3 Sam.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Derby have a Premiership squad & really should win The Championship comfortably.

However, they should have last season and didn't make the play offs.

I'm hoping that their embarrassment of riches, will lead to an after you Claude, style of play.

I have 5 English pounds, lodged with a chap called Betfred and he says he will give me back 35 English pounds, when The Addicks defeat The Rams.
  • Options
    bauer to score from a corner to give us the lead they will make it all square just before half time and Rezza will get the winner in the 86 min ! 1-2 Charlton

But most probably a draw
  • Options
    I feel sorry for the Charlton player that gets taken off for Reza
  • Options

Our recent record there is awful so we're due something! :-)

1-1 draw. JBG free kick in the first half cancelled out by Bent late on in the second half.

-------Pope
    Solly Bauer Diarra Fox
    --Kashi Ba Cousins
    JBG---------Bergdich
    ----Makienok

Subs: Mitov/another, Sarr, RCC, Ceballos, Jackson, KAG, Watt
  • Options
    in confident we can get a result. They've been hit with injuries and will be under pressure. We are growing in confidence and Luzon is a good manager who will set us up correctly.
  • Options
    My eldest son has never seen us win away ,in approximately ten games , this run will continue with a 4-1 defeat and us taking the lead to give us false hope