Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby Away Roll Call

Comments

• I'm sure we will top the 1,547 Millwall took to Shrewsbury an might just equal the 3,000 Palace took to Nowich.

In fact, if we top any of Saturday's L1 turn outs, we've done well!

1110 Scunthorpe at Burton
    1975 Barnsley at Chesterfield
    599 Blackpool at Colchester
    2000 Wigan at Coventry
    2309 Vale at Crewe
    1101 Bury at Doncaster
    479 Southend at Fleetwood
    1832 Sheff U at Gillingham
    991 Oldham at Walsall
    1547 Millwall at Shrewsbury
    1025 Bradford at Swindon
    709 posh at Rochdale

Pretty impressed with Sheff Utd's numbers
  • First game of the season and all that but Southend taking about 10% of their home support on a 600 mile round trip is pretty impressive

Im sure we will take at least a third of that to Burnley in December :)
  • Burnley in December ranks up there with Paris in the spring.

Are you going to be showing your pretty little face in Derby?
  • @Stewart - wish I could mate but it's my stepdaughters 21st party. Don't worry, we shall meet again soon enough.
  • Just announced on SSN that Will Hughes of Derby has done his ACL and will be out for 6 months.
  • Got ticket, coach available for booking from 4pm I was told.
  • Let's hope there's an influx of bookings tonight when 15,000 Addicks turn up for the Cup game...

Seriously, hope that supporters haven't been put off by the problems encountered thus far with the new booking system.

And, although both Derby & Forest aren't a million miles away, the holiday season is still in full swing which will affect our numbers, I guess.
  • Been struggling a bit with illness so will have to make a late decision. This is complicated by our allocation being less than 1000 and the signs that we might just sell that out in which case my habit of buying on the day which we have tended to do at big grounds like Pride Park in the past, might not work.

It would be helpful if the club published numbers sold, like they once did.
  • After a combined total of around 45 mins being on hold and being charged double will be going for the first time

2 of us despite the £112 outlay
  • Sponsored links:

• Let's hope there's an influx of bookings tonight when 15,000 Addicks turn up for the Cup game...

Seriously, hope that supporters haven't been put off by the problems encountered thus far with the new booking system.

And, although both Derby & Forest aren't a million miles away, the holiday season is still in full swing which will affect our numbers, I guess.

Every club could use that last line though FF - think the prior issue may have an affect, but either way it will be very poor not to hit 1k. Sure we had over 1.5k on the opening day at St andrews a couple of years back, which is probably a less appealing trip! Ticket prices (all over the Country) are a joke, but that is still something every club faces, some more than us.
  • Been struggling a bit with illness so will have to make a late decision. This is complicated by our allocation being less than 1000 and the signs that we might just sell that out in which case my habit of buying on the day which we have tended to do at big grounds like Pride Park in the past, might not work.

It would be helpful if the club published numbers sold, like they once did.

They usually say if you ask the tickets account on Twitter. Haven't been very active on there in the last week because of the issues however.
    I reckon it'll be about 650 sold by Saturday which is still very disappointing.
  • I think Grimsby took 1,800 to Kidderminster last weekend.
  • edited August 2015
  • Whats the M1 like all roadworks at mo? Are you better off A1
  • Will be slightly affected by Kent's QF in t20. I doubt if we will be the only Charlton supporters at Canterbury on Saturday. Going up for Forest on Tuesday instead.
  • Will be there. I think 5 of us are on the train from St Pancras just before 10. Given those two early TV games, I'm not too fussed if the Brunswick doesn't have a telly!! :smile:

• Don't think tickets will be a problem on the day. Our allocation is described as an initial allocation, if this sells out, I think we will be given another 1300 (Leeds & M'boro are getting up to 2300).
  • Is it possible to buy tickets on the day at Derby? If so, I will go.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 of us coming from Manchester. Going to the Indian (the Viceroy) opposite the station, for about 12.00, then on to the Brunswick. It does not show Sky Sports, but the beer is great!
  • Quite amazingly, QPR took over 1,100 to Yeovil tonight. Hugely impressive
  • Is it possible to buy tickets on the day at Derby? If so, I will go.

There is an initial allocation of 998 tickets which includes six pairs of wheelchair and carer tickets priced at their relevant age band, with the carer being free of charge.

Tickets are priced at £27 adults, £19 seniors (65 years and over) and £15 under 18s. Should there be any remaining tickets on the day of the game they will be available from the iPro Stadium priced at £30 adults, £21 seniors (65 years and over) and £17 under 18s.

• £27 is a piss take. I have vowed to go to all away games this year so long as tickets are priced under £25.
  • Quite amazingly, QPR took over 1,100 to Yeovil tonight. Hugely impressive

It's a local derby for them.
  • Yep , they all live in London Yeovil
  • Yeah if @Latimer or @Miss_Latimer are driving! :-)
  • 600 odd sold.
  • edited August 2015
    Given the nonsense with the coach travel, if we take 1000 that will be a fair number. I will be curious as to how many coaches we will have tomorrow though.