Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby Away Roll Call

2 of us going.
Looking forward to this one and another ground ticked off.
COYR's

Comments

• Four of us. About the 5th time of going - once I'm sure I went to a really good ale pub, I think it was a red-brick building that served food upstairs and had a court yard at the back, I'm sure it was near the station. Can anyone think of where I'm talking about ?
  • Yep, 2 of us going. Aaaah, The Brunswick. One of my favourite pubs.
  • Derby create a good atmosphere now they are either side of you. New position for away fans in the corner.

Spot on - just googled and that's it. Not sure why I haven't been able to find it in recent years, was starting to think it was all a figment of my imagination !
  • Four of us. First time there in about 15 years.
  • Yep getting the train up there for this one, looking forward to it and a new ground for me.

Do you know if the Brunswick has Sky ?
  • Great shout on the pub. Beer festival at Olympia Friday, followed by this. Perfect!
  • robroy said:

Great shout on the pub. Beer festival at Olympia Friday, followed by this. Perfect!

I honestly don't remember if it has Sky Sports though, and I'm still at that stage of the season where I want to watch any and all football that's on (that'll be gone by October). Tough choices. The season before last they were being funny about letting us into any pubs other than the designated "away" pub which, when we arrived was a good half hour walk from the ground and literally we were the only people in there.
  • Sponsored links:

• My Dad and I will be there. We're on holiday in the Peak District this week so we're perfectly located for the game. Our first trip to Pride Park.
  • On the 11.23 from St Pancras
    Not been to the new ground looking forward to this.
  • Me , 3 sons and a nephew
    sober visit this time driving up , moons gone by the Brunswick was a messy one
  • 2 of us going, bought them late this afternoon. Ticket office told me that we had sold about 450 tickets.
  • edited August 2015
    se9addick said:

Yep, 2 of us going. Aaaah, The Brunswick. One of my favourite pubs.

Do you know if the Brunswick has Sky ?
    I don't think so. I don't ever remember watching football in there.

Burnley v Birmingham on Sky 12.30

Southampton v Everton on BT 12.45

http://www.live-footballontv.com/

https://pubfinder.sky.com/results/?origin=52.9225301,-1.4746185999999852

• craigcafc said:

2 of us going, bought them late this afternoon. Ticket office told me that we had sold about 450 tickets.

That is poor for first away of the season. I am turning into Ohh.
  • craigcafc said:

2 of us going, bought them late this afternoon. Ticket office told me that we had sold about 450 tickets.

That is poor for first away of the season. I am turning into Ohh.
    Considering the online ticket system doesn't work properly, the phones hadn't been answered last week and they had no clue about any coach service, it's a wonder we've sold that many.
    Point taken I had not consider the impact of this, hopefully a few hundred are sold this week.
  • The Fanackapans will be there.
  • Me, my two sons and grandson are making the trip. I haven't been to Derby since 1999 when Martin Pringle scored a great late goal to secure victory for us in our PL relegation season. Really looking forward to this one after Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• we'll have 750 -1000 up there
  • 10 of us on the train. My first trip to Pride Park which is incredible considering how long they've been there - something has always got in the way.

Anything under 1k will frankly be embarrassing though.
  • Yep from me, dad and a few other Sheffield lads. Trying to get daughter to come. It's her birthday, bought her the new shirt and her mum arranges a bbq for her. Grrr ex-wives!
  • 2 of us here. Couldn't make QPR so i'm excited for this one.
  • I'm sure we will top the 1,547 Millwall took to Shrewsbury an might just equal the 3,000 Palace took to Nowich.

In fact, if we top any of Saturday's L1 turn outs, we've done well!

1110 Scunthorpe at Burton
    1975 Barnsley at Chesterfield
    599 Blackpool at Colchester
    2000 Wigan at Coventry
    2309 Vale at Crewe
    1101 Bury at Doncaster
    479 Southend at Fleetwood
    1832 Sheff U at Gillingham
    991 Oldham at Walsall
    1547 Millwall at Shrewsbury
    1025 Bradford at Swindon
    709 posh at Rochdale
  • Tbf Barnsley fans only had thirty-ish miles to travel to Chesterfield.
  • I'll be there, and the other half and her old man will be in the Derby end.
  • Yes staying up for Forest.
  • Yes, 3 of us and getting the tickets today.
  • I'm hoping there are a lot paying on the day, 400? Wow!