Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Other club Forums

Comments

• Options
    Sunderland forum has there own match thread on our game v Donny. They don't like us. Wonder why?
    https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/doncaster-v-charlton-kick-off-1215-sky-sports-football.1473017/
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    This comment made me laugh

Nowhere near as good as people make out we took 4points of them
  • Options

One of them said Bowyer has done a decent job, as we have a clusterfuck of an owner...his not wrong.
  • Options

All forums have their fair share of twats though
  • Options
    They have a point about old bill choosing the ends for the pens though.
    It's not the Den after all.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    They have a point about old bill choosing the ends for the pens though.
    It's not the Den after all.
    It was a big pitch invasion, so probably done to keep crowds apart. Either way it's a pen from 12 yards regardless of which end it's taken. Decisions need to be made.
  • Options
    The hatred is bit odd. Oh well whatever makes them happy
  • Options
    The hatred is the fear of playing us in the final. They saw Doncaster as an easier route to The Championship. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting that many of their fans seem to think we will be pushovers. They think how we played to day is who we are. I think they are in for a shock.
  • Options
    Interesting that many of their fans seem to think we will be pushovers. They think how we played to day is who we are. I think they are in for a shock.
    They're just kidding themselves. Memories of 98 haunt them 

We should have a fucking HUGE Mendonca flag made to pass around just to jog their memories.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    Some of their other threads make good bedtime reading!

Keep forgetting that Williams was on loan there last season 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    They're saying that Bauer should have had a red card?

Anyone agree or know what they're on about as I cant remember anything dirty or late from him

A lot of their fans feel it was the right result at the end of the day and seem embarrassed they created so little
  • Options
    Readytogo  is probably the best forum (besides ours) I've seen. Most of the Mackems have a sense of humour and it has a constant churn of new posts.
  • Options

Anyone agree or know what they're on about as I cant remember anything dirty or late from him

A lot of their fans feel it was the right result at the end of the day and seem embarrassed they created so little
    Can't think of anything involving Bauer. Pratley might have got booked, but after that there were very few bad challenges from our players
  • Options
    Only challenge from Bauer I can think of was the one on the half way line in the second half... Went crazy when it was given though as Patrick clearly won the ball

Thought it was the one mistake the ref made all game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's fair to say Jack Ross is not a popular man. 
  • Options
    Ready To Go seems a decent forum in general but every so often I come across a comment talking about Charltons average attendance being low and that there were 30k day trippers yesterday. Surely they are aware that there are reasons for the low home crowds at the Valley?
  • Options
    el-pietro said:
    Ready To Go seems a decent forum in general but every so often I come across a comment talking about Charltons average attendance being low and that there were 30k day trippers yesterday. Surely they are aware that there are reasons for the low home crowds at the Valley?
    Some would say that there are not actually that many people boycotting. To me it seemed that a lot of people took their wives, girlfriends, young kids etc that don't usually go. Nothing wrong in that imo.
  • Options

He made a couple of challenges in a short space of time (same area of the pitch). Definitely not worthy of a straight red or two yellows, one yellow perhaps at most. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    They really feel the ref was against them yesterday (seems it's always the refs fault when teams lose, including us). Yet early on Sarr got booked when their man did an almost identical foul and got nothing. 
    Exactly this. Personally feel Sunderland deserved another couple of yellows in 2nd half. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    They really feel the ref was against them yesterday (seems it's always the refs fault when teams lose, including us). Yet early on Sarr got booked when their man did an almost identical foul and got nothing. 
    It's funny how different sides see it, isn't it, I thought he let them get away with a lot of cynical fouls for the first hour before finally getting his cards out.

Will Grigg didn't deserve a yellow though I must admit.
  • Options
    Our first goal was also offside, second was a foul on Ozturk and the free kick in the build up shouldn't have been given either. Apparently.