Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR Match thread 08/08/15

Comments

• Apart from Watt this was the team I expected. Can only assume that TWWW is carrying a knock.

Let's get behind the team boyz.
  • shine166 said:

3-0 qpr

And so it begins.

• Doesn't want to give anything away to watching Derby scouts so resting a few .......
  • QPR's team is strong. Green Perch Onouha Hill Konch, all have Prem experience I believe. Henry Phillips Mackie Austin further up top.. shade worried
  • FFS... Luzon obviously has his reasons for going with that team, after all he has the advantage of seeing the team everyday in training

Lets wait and see what happens before we make any judgements... Karlan has also scored just as many goals this pre-season as Tony Watt.
  • QPRs team looks strong. All their 50/50 touch and go players have made it. A very un Charlton outcome.
  • Rossman92 said:

Please no one panic

Doomed we are doomed.

• Leeds just scored.
    I hate Uwe Rösler with a passion!
  • Haha! Burnley equaliser. Rösler's not jumping around now!
  • Sponsored links:

• Leeds winning 1-0 we're down to 10th now Luzon, Katriene and Roland out.

Note to self - type quicker.

We'll be above them both come 5 o'clock.
  • It's absolutely roasting in the Valley. Anyone think Luzon took one look at the forecast and thought Watt would be blowing out his arse by half time?
  • Surprised about Watt after a double last week unless he has a knock.
  • edited August 2015

Leeds winning 1-0 we're down to 10th now Luzon, Katriene and Roland out.

Note to self - type quicker.

We'll be above them both come 5 o'clock.
    Don't start being all positive, this is Charlton Life after all.

• Says on Twitter that Aherne-Grant was given the nod, so presumably Watt is not injured.

In Guy we trust I guess.
  • No Sarr on bench. On tuesady expect Cebellos, Bergdich, Sarr to get a 90 minutes. Still confident today.
  • shine166 said:

3-0 qpr

And so it begins.

Sorry dad, am I not allowed an opinion ? I was thinking 1-2 before I saw the teams and that Austin was starting
  • 11th now.

It's going from bad to worse.
  • Watt obviously benched to see off Coventry's interest!
  • It's afbsolutely roasting in the Valley. Anyone think Luzon took one look at the forecast and thought Watt would be blowing out his arse by half time?

This if the West Ham game was anything to go by
  • Sponsored links:

• Someone on Twitter saying the rumour is that Watt had a punch up in training. Can't say I beleive it
  • Rossman92 said:

Someone on Twitter saying the rumour is that Watt had a punch up in training. Can't say I beleive it

If that was true (and I hope, and presume it is not) would he even be on the bench?
  • No he would not. Just thought i'd share the early Twitter stupidity :)
  • edited August 2015
    today it'll be as follows for the commentary....for the newer players-: diarra, bau, JBG, KAG, Kash, Ba, and Makie. On the bench if they come on it'll be Ceba, Bergd, RCC. Well that's the plan anyhow!!!
  • Knackerd after seat cleaning.
  • If Lumley comes on for qpr call her Joanna:-)
  • Jesus the razor blade squad are out already. This has to be a record?
  • That QPR team looks a lot stronger then i had imagined in my head but my usual preseason optimism has kicked in so come on boys, lets start the season well, 3 points on the board by 5pm.
  • Good to see the optimism on here. Morning all.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!