Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR Match thread 08/08/15

edited August 2015 in General Charlton
Good afternoon all....well here we go again, another season is about to start and all of our hopes and aspirations will materialise one way or another over the coming 9 months. Will it be a great season ending in automatic promotion, how about a play-off place and a win at Wembley, or will it be mid-table mediocrity or that unspoken 'r' word? There will be twists and turns along the way and i hope to be able to see the season through without any personal scares of my own. The old ticker is working well so far and I'm feeling great, I could do without too much nervous excitement from the team today....lets just get 3 points and wrap the game up as soon as possible please. So here we go I hope you all enjoy the ride and can get a felling for whats happening in the games ahead. New names will cause me an issue but as usual i'll apologise now for any spelling mistakes or typos.
COME ON YOU REDS................LETS HAVE A GREAT SEASON!!!!!!

I'll bring you the team as soon as I have it.

Cheers
RedM

Comments

• HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME THE F*** ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Still gutted I am missing this, first home game in ages I have missed.
  • Thank you as always RedMidland! Here's to a new season! I think we'll surprise people today with a win. A typical Guy Luzon 3-0 at the Valley to come. :)

COYRRRRRRR
  • Thanks in advance RM!! Top man as always for doing this!! Buzzing for the new season and I have a good feeling we can grab 3 points today. COYA!!
  • So glad you are doing the match thread Red, hope you can enjoy it!
  • Austin is starting for QPR
  • Team news ?
  • CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Ba, Cousins, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Good to 'hear' you Red- and that you are well.
  • So who's not at the Valley? Corfu for the next 3 weeks for me
  • Sponsored links:

• I don't want to be down on the team already, but this doesn't look good to me? Where is Watt. I've been clear on not wanting Cousins on the left as well...

7 seconds ago
    CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Ba, Cousins, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok
  • SUBS | Mitov, Jackson, Bergdich, Watt, Lennon, Charles-Cook, Ceballos
  • Louis Mendez said on Charlton Live that Cousins will be on the left for a couple games until we sign someone else, so that was expected. Not sure why Watt is on the bench
  • That's odd. Watt on the bench.
  • Thanks in advance Red. COYA.
  • Well thats a surprise, Watt on the bench and KAG starting!!!
  • I don't want to be down on the team already, but this doesn't look good to me? Where is Watt. I've been clear on not wanting Cousins on the left as well...

7 seconds ago
    CHARLTON | Pope, Solly, Diarra, Bauer, Fox, Gudmundsson, Kashi, Ba, Cousins, Ahearne-Grant, Makienok

I've been prettt optimistic about today, and still am, but I'm inclined to agree actually.

I kinda expected Cousins to be out wide again, but KAG in place of Watt is a bit peculiar.
  • Watt on the bench! I'm shocked - and it's still 54 mins till the season starts...
  • Sponsored links:

• Watt should have started.
  • Maybe KAG starting on the left?
  • And no Sarr on the bench. Anything happens to Diarra or Bauer and we are shafted.
  • Cousins on the left, untested strike force.. hope Luzon's got reasons to these as I certainly can't see it myself. Prove us wrong Guy.
  • Watt on the bench!???? Unless he's injured I don't get that at all. Watt and Makienok all pre-season and then its changed......

No Sarr on the bench either.
  • kafka said:

So who's not at the Valley? Corfu for the next 3 weeks for me

Please don't full the thread with 'I'm here, I'm nots'
  • Not such a good feeling now but I guess we must trust Guy and see if this turns out to be a masterstroke!!
  • Maybe watt isn't 100% fit and they want him as an impact sub
  • Please no one panic
  • 3-0 qpr
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!