Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's QPR Match thread 08/08/15

Comments

• Ceballos had some very silky looking skills on the warm up earlier
  • Improved through the half
  • Laddick01 said:

Kashi looks quality. Imagine Buyens but stronger

Puts in great effort to sprint back in to position. Great to see
  • Rob said:

We seemed to grow into that half. Sounds promising.

Exactly what I was about to type, we get better as the half went on, look good at the back and beginning to create more
  • Kashi looks excellent as does Bauer. Grew into the game. Ba started slowly but has been busy.

Alas Ahearn-Grant looks lost IMO. Judging by the fact that Watt is warming up in full kit I'd say he is going to get hooked at half-time.
  • A corner!!!!!!!

No corners please
  • If you have not got wingers to get down the line then big mak is a waste of space. Bauer looks good as does kashi and Ba is slowly growing into the game after a nervous start, need some creativity to come on as JG cannot do it on his own.
  • How has Ba looked so far?
  • Looked much better when we switched to 4 4 2. We started with KAG and JBg as wingers and were totally overrun.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank you for on the spot updates to all
  • Watts coming on, in full kit and warming up on his own
  • Teams on way back out for 2nd half.....addicks will be attacking The Covered End, Watt coming on for KAG
  • Ha, "pie cam". Fantastic. I eagerly await a 55 page thread on it peppered liberally with the word " embarrassing".
  • ok here we go.....they ko.....
  • they come forward...we have a throw...fox takes it...mac flicks on...they win it back
  • Come on you reds!!!!!! Bloody hell close call....
  • they now attack....into the box..shot comes in...another great save from pope
  • corner taken.....mack clears....to jag.....who is fouled
  • fk taken......solly now...watt....jag.....watt......kashi is taken down....addicks fk
  • Sponsored links:

• jag to take.....30 yds out.....
  • taken......they clear...our throw
  • Don't forget, we still have Igor, Henderson, Sarr and Bergdich to play
  • throw taken.....solly takes....ba......baur......fox.....baur.......cuz.....passes but tackled......baur clears....kashi....ba......diarra.....clips it forward.....qpr throw
  • throw taken...diarra wins it...ba....cuz.....pope has it......mack now.....wins a throw
  • Teams on way back out for 2nd half.....addicks will be attacking The Covered End, Watt coming on for KAG

That's KAG's season over
  • throw taken.....but qpr now have a throw
  • throw taken....solly wins it.....but they have another throw....and attack.....watt hassles.......cuz pushes them backwards....green goes long....baur......cuz..kashi....cuz.....
  • PL54 said:

Teams on way back out for 2nd half.....addicks will be attacking The Covered End, Watt coming on for KAG

That's KAG's season over
    I hope this is not another case like Pigott. playing when not ready and loses confidence
  • GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL watt
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!