Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options
    Bet 365 are doing their in-play offer for City-Chelsea

Looks a decent chance of a 0-0 this one so can someone remind me how to play it?

Cheers
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Deposit 100 quid
    Bet 50 on 0.5 goals before the game starts
    Back 0-0 with the other 50 when the match goes in play
  • Options
    Big_Bob said:

Deposit 100 quid
    Bet 50 on 0.5 goals before the game starts
    Back 0-0 with the other 50 when the match goes in play

Cheers mate - hopefully will qualify for their new season 100% matched bonus while depositing the £100 which would be an added touch
  • Options
    Can someone just clarify exactly what needs to be done, deposit £100.00, bet on what to start with ? Then bet in play on 0-0, can someone also explain how I can't lose just so I can take advantage.
  • Options

Can someone just clarify exactly what needs to be done, deposit £100.00, bet on what to start with ? Then bet in play on 0-0, can someone also explain how I can't lose just so I can take advantage.

So, deposit 100 quid.

Pre match bet 50 on over 0.5 goals (odds around 1/25)

Then as soon as match starts place your in play bet of 50 on the game ending 0-0 (odds around 8/1)

So, if the game ends 0-0 you win 450. However, if there is a goal then your in play bet is refunded (50) plus you win your pre match bet (52).

You either get a profit of £2 or £450. It's a no lose situation.
  • Options
    Fucking tough week for football betting mind you and horses with this rain
  • Options
    Man Utd, Sunderland, Spurs, West Ham & Liverpool

£5 @ 20/1
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    £1 "Could happen acca"
    STOKE to beat Spurs away
    CHARLTON to beat Derby away
    BRISTOL CITY to beat Brentford at home
    BLACKBURN to beat Huddersfield away

£1 returns £274

£5 "surely this will win acca?!"
    SOUTHAMPTON to beat Everton at home
    MIDDLESBROUGH to beat Bolton at home
    FOREST to beat Rotherham at home
    CELTIC to beat ICT at home
    QPR to beat Cardiff at home
    DERBY to beat Charlton at home

£5 returns £118
  • Options
    Moro
    Southend
    Orient

Treble
  • Options
    Down a QPR, Arsenal double
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Down a QPR, Arsenal double

Don't be so harsh on yourself, it's not down yet... you've only just placed it! ;-)

Managed a nice bet on Tony Watt anytime at 5.20, shouldn't be offering that anytime when you have him 9/1 fgs. (shame I wasn't greedy also!)
  • Options
    It's down :-(
  • Options
    Non Football related but been given apparently a good tip in the 8:18 at Crayford

Trap 3 Bru Brae, was 7/1 at William Hill before I left work tonight into 6/1 ATM
  • Options

Non Football related but been given apparently a good tip in the 8:18 at Crayford

Trap 3 Bru Brae, was 7/1 at William Hill before I left work tonight into 6/1 ATM

Sittingbourne dog Has won 9 times from 27 runs at crayford so 1in3 strike ratio if it's to win it needs to beat the 2 dog to the first bend
  • Options
    2nd was unlucky run off the last bend well but couldn't quite get there
  • Options

So, deposit 100 quid.

Pre match bet 50 on over 0.5 goals (odds around 1/25)

Then as soon as match starts place your in play bet of 50 on the game ending 0-0 (odds around 8/1)

So, if the game ends 0-0 you win 450. However, if there is a goal then your in play bet is refunded (50) plus you win your pre match bet (52).

You either get a profit of £2 or £450. It's a no lose situation.
    Well explained. A game like tomorrow the 0-0 is defo a possibility - just hope Jose goes there to park the bus!
  • Options
    Lost out on £160 from a 93rd min equaliser from Oxford away at Luton, absolutely gutted..
  • Options
    Gone for 4 draws

Palace
    Man city
    Hull
    Leeds

165/1
  • Options
    footy bets all lost
    Couple of wins on the horses adayy at 11/1 and mullionheir at 8/1 and don't touch touch at 4/1
  • Options
    4 winners and 3 places from 7 races at Lingfield yesterday + my 3 USPGA picks (Speith, Day and Rose) in top 3 after 3rd round - the perfect day!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crystal palace & man city @ 9/1
  • Options
    Had £10 at 2-1 on Boro and Notts Forest yesterday,. Easy money.
  • Options
    I stuck £20 on Charlton to finish top half, at 9/4 pre Derby game. Looks a good bet to me.
  • Options
    I still think that handicap bet pre-season is the greatest bet of all time
  • Options
    On the bet 365 thing can you cash out to ensure to win more than £2
  • Options
    Only Did Utd, Liverpool, Swansea this weekend. Not huge odds, but I've decided on a new tactic and am trying to actually win bets.
  • Options
    Bit late now, but betvictor are doing a 100% bonus when you cash out for a profit on premier league games until 17th
  • Options
    Chelsea, under 2.5, hazard 28/1
  • Options
    I'm praying for the most boring football match of all time
  • Options
    Cash out when they offer you £150, £100 profit, this won't finish 0-0.