Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2015/16 season weekly betting thread

Comments

• Options

Done

QPR
    hull
    Derby

As a treble and trixie

Well that was sh*t, however I fortunately went back for another and a smaller £2 dabble on

Hull
    Burton
    Cambridge
    Orient
    Pompey
    Queen of South

brought in a nice £80 and decent profit to start the season. Happy my 9/4 on us finishing top half looked a lot more achievable today as well. Good times
    Well done Smiffy and well done AFKA. Could this be AFKA's season?
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Done

QPR
    hull
    Derby

As a treble and trixie

Well that was sh*t, however I fortunately went back for another and a smaller £2 dabble on

Hull
    Burton
    Cambridge
    Orient
    Pompey
    Queen of South

brought in a nice £80 and decent profit to start the season. Happy my 9/4 on us finishing top half looked a lot more achievable today as well. Good times
    Well done Smiffy and well done AFKA. Could this be AFKA's season?
    No!

I had a similar win opening day of last season then went on a shocking run. And before the Daggenham friendly I had 17 losing bets in a row!

• Options
    Little midweek punt

Yeovil
    Bristol City
    Wigan
    Sheff Utd
  • Options
    Hull
    Wednesday
    Millwall
    Huddersfield
    Swindon
    Wolves
    Yeovil v QPR draw
    48-1
  • Options
    I've gone for a silly 13 fold. £1 down, no need to tell any of you as it won't happen, but I have done a £5 treble on Birmingham, Chesterfield & Brighton. Pays back £50. That's where I'm hoping I see some dough
  • Options
    Rotherham
    QPR
    Forest
    Sheffield utd
    Blackburn
    The scum

£10 pays £386
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Rotherham
    QPR
    Forest
    Sheffield utd
    Blackburn
    The scum

£10 pays £386

Quite similar for me. I went for Blackburn, Forest, QPR and Posh. Felt really optimistic, so put in
    £50 to pay £337. Sheff Utd and Rotherham were shortlisted, but 6 is too dodgy.
    Have had a bad spell so trying to figure out which of the one or two will let me down tonight.
  • Options
    Don't QPR have a worse league cup record then ours.
  • Options
    BTTS

Colchester v Reading
    Bristol Rovers v Brum
    Ipswich v Stevenage
    Luton v Bristol City
    Wolves v Newport

When I did it last night they all looked like sure things now I have written them down they all look like 0-0s
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Don't QPR have a worse league cup record then ours.

Don't worry, stats are meaningless for players before a game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    cabbles said:

I've gone for a silly 13 fold. £1 down, no need to tell any of you as it won't happen, but I have done a £5 treble on Birmingham, Chesterfield & Brighton. Pays back £50. That's where I'm hoping I see some dough

I've done a stupid 13 fold for a quid too.
    Picked all championship sides that are playing v league 2 teams.
    Think it returns about £620
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Brentford, Cardiff, Charlton, Ipswich, Sheff Wed, Wolves all at home to League 2 clubs. None of the away clubs won their opening day League 2 fixtures. None of the home clubs lost their opening day Championship fixtures

All 6 to WIN: 8/1 (9.00)
    All 6 to QUALIFY: 2.2/1 (3.20)
  • Options
    come 10pm we'll all have to see Smiffy lording it up..........

good luck all
  • Options
    Wolves single for me -1.5 I reckon, Adam Le Fondre starting, plus 7/8 of their starting line up from weekend. Beating Blackburn away while Newport were defending like Donkeys away to Cambridge Utd losing 3-0... Hopefully Afobe starts, could cover the line himself.
  • Options
    Don't like 1st round betting in general because lower league teams have a point to prove and the championship teams generally put out a weaker side you always get some strange results
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Don't like 1st round betting in general because lower league teams have a point to prove and the championship teams generally put out a weaker side you always get some strange results

basically all i've used for this is teams that had good results on saturday (like us) and will look to continue the winning start. Shit odds for accas these days. You have to go up to 10folds and above and someone will always let you down.

I think Luton could be a good shout for an upset at home to bristol city
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Rotherham
    QPR
    Forest
    Sheffield utd
    Blackburn
    The scum

£10 pays £386

Haha 15 played Rotherham drawing QPR winning rest losing typical carling cup
  • Options
    Wished I'd known about Brentford dropping all 11 :-(
  • Options
    Tell me about it, my bet fucked after 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Hull City letting me down atm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope Colchester and reading go bust.
  • Options
    Trying to get accumulators up in the Carling Cup, especially in the first rounds, is virtually impossible. Small crowds, Championship teams resting their whole first X1 and lower League Clubs seeing the tie as their Cup Final.

Good luck if you managed it but I can't remember ever doing it. Perhaps 'cos I included us too many times!
  • Options
    Had two accumulators and a bet on Charlton to win to cover my money plus what I lost Saturday. Charlton the only one that came in.
  • Options
    just looking at odds for weekend derby at 1/2 to beat us.
  • Options
    8/5 for Charlton not to lose
  • Options

8/5 for Charlton not to lose

Big price, tho from recent memory we do shit at their place
  • Options
    I've done Charlton to win at Derby 6/1 Betfred.

Charlton to finish top half, 8/1.

Charlton to finish top 6, 9/4.
  • Options
    Think you've the last two wrong way around
  • Options
    I had a look yesterday at the Charlton not to go down odds - 5-1 on. So, you put down £10 now to win £2 in nine months' time. That doesn't seem like a good use of your capital. Am I missing something?
  • Options

I've done Charlton to win at Derby 6/1 Betfred.

Charlton to finish top half, 8/1.

Charlton to finish top 6, 9/4.

Think you've the last two wrong way around

Thanks.

6/1 to win at Derby.

9/4 to finish top half

8/1 to finish top 6

Then I've done 5 singles for Charlton to end up above, Brighton, Reading, Preston, Bolton & Hudds.
    (I didn't do Rotherham because it was 1/3 and did Brighton because it was 2/1).