Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Non Charlton - Rumours/Transfer Window

Comments

• Options
    Hull City have signed Brentford right back Moses Odubajo but have hit stumbling blocks over capturing his team-mate Andre Gray.

The Tigers put in a combined bid of £9m for the two players which successfully triggered the £3.5m release clause in Odubajo's contract.

The 22-year-old completed his medical and has now signed a three-year contract, with the deal announced on both club's websites on Friday.
  • Options
    Bolton want to re-sign their former midfielder Kevin Nolan from West Ham (Daily Mirror)
  • Options
    Josh Wright is set to sign for Gillingham today, according to Sky sources.

Wright spend last season at Leyton Orient and has been training with the Kent club in pre-season.
  • Options

Jack Wilshere is injured AGAIN .. he'll miss around 8 weeks with another ankle injury .. the young man is made of fine, thin porcelain

Maybe they should sell him to The Massives for an undisclosed fee...being injury prone and all that...and The Massives being Massive.
  • Options
    Henri Lansbury: Forest to Burnley £4m
    David Nugent: Leicester to Middlesboro £4m

Leeds United, meanwhile, are keen on taking Tottenham midfielder Milos Veljkovic on a season loan.

The 19-year-old defensive midfielder can also play in defence and had two spells on loan last season at Middlesbrough and Charlton Athletic.

• Options
    Nigels accept £6m bid from Bristol C for Dwight Gayle.

£6m.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

£6m.

WTF???? How the hell have Bristol City got £6m to spend on one player?? The FFP regulations are really deterring clubs from spending more than they can afford. Joke.
  • Options

Macronate said:

£6m.

WTF???? How the hell have Bristol City got £6m to spend on one player?? The FFP regulations are really deterring clubs from spending more than they can afford. Joke.
    That's bankruptcy waiting to happen. FFP breach must already have happened.
  • Options

Macronate said:

£6m.

That's bankruptcy waiting to happen. FFP breach must already have happened.
    Exactly,but wheres the deterrent? These clubs think they can just spend what they want and stick two fingers up to FFP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Bristol City's owner is a billionaire.

That doesn't explain how they get around FFP, but it does explain how they can make a £6m bid for a player.
  • Options
    Bristol City sign Ben Hamer on season long loan
  • Options

Jack Wilshere is injured AGAIN .. he'll miss around 8 weeks with another ankle injury .. the young man is made of fine, thin porcelain

I think you mean he is made of Walkers Crisps...

• Options
    Last time they were in the Champ Brizzle City spent a whole load of money on players and went down. I would quite like history to repeat itself !

What it does prove is that each year it is getting tougher.
  • Options
    Welling Utd sign former Chelsea player Nortei Nortey.

Just think of chanting that...
  • Options
    Eezer Goode player.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Bristol City sign Ben Hamer on season long loan

Fuckin hell, they're throwing round the dosh... Good move for both parties as hamers from brizzle isn't he?
  • Options
    Hamers from Zummerset
  • Options
    Derby, Celtic and Forest trying to sign Joey Barton after West Ham bow to the protests from their supporters.
  • Options
    Fulham striker Ross McCormack has signed a contract extension until 2019.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Middlesbrough have signed Leicester striker David Nugent for an undisclosed fee.
  • Options
    Fulham allegedly offering 8m plus add-on's for Gayle
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Goalkeeper Chris Kirkland has signed a one-year deal at Preston North End.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Ha. Colin has signed for Brentford.

Brentford have signed Anderlecht right-back Maxime Colin on a four-year deal.
  • Options
    Brentford defender Andreas Bjelland will miss the rest of the season after suffering a serious knee injury on his debut for the Championship club.
    The 27-year-old requires surgery to repair "multi-ligament" damage he sustained in the defeat by Oxford.
    The centre-back joined the Bees for a fee of £2.1m from FC Twente last month.
  • Options

Brentford defender Andreas Bjelland will miss the rest of the season after suffering a serious knee injury on his debut for the Championship club.
    The 27-year-old requires surgery to repair "multi-ligament" damage he sustained in the defeat by Oxford.
    The centre-back joined the Bees for a fee of £2.1m from FC Twente last month.

Hate to wish Ill on players, but if it weakens Brentford then good, they deserve luck like that the way they punted Warburton into touch
  • Options
    I could never wish a bad injury on any player, no matter who he plays for. He can not be blamed for the treatment of Warburton, he was not even at the club
  • Options
    ross1 said:

I could never wish a bad injury on any player, no matter who he plays for. He can not be blamed for the treatment of Warburton, he was not even at the club

Like I said I hate to wish Ill on the player himself, but I'm glad it has weakened Brentford. I'm not wishing an injury on anyone, I'm wishing Ill on the club as a whole
  • Options
    He's got to be pretty pissed coming from Ajax to join Brentford then getting injured for a year because of their shit pitch.
  • Options
    Brighton & Hove Albion have completed the signing of Jamie Murphy from Sheffield United for an undisclosed fee, believed to be £1.75M.