Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your Top Five... Boring Spectator Sports

124»

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Ferret Legging
    Cheese Rolling
    Chess Boxing
    Unicycle Polo
    Dog Surfing

You're in the wrong thread pal, this is the boring sports thread.
  • Options
    Sky Sports 4 currently showing 'Fish Mania XXII'
  • Options
    Horse racing
    NFL
    Basketball
    Rugby
    Cycling
  • Options
    I remember going to see a baseball game in Chicago. I love just about any sport, especially a sport in its "home" country. My god was it the most boring sport I've ever seen. The only guy who was shouting and creating an atmosphere was ejected for I'm guessing disturbing those that just wanted to go there and eat hot dogs.

F1 must be boring as hell to go see as a spectator as wel as any other form of motor racing.

People who are saying ice hockey clearly have never been to a game. Honestly one of the toughest sports to master there is and a fantastic spectacle and atmosphere.
  • Options

I remember going to see a baseball game in Chicago. I love just about any sport, especially a sport in its "home" country. My god was it the most boring sport I've ever seen. The only guy who was shouting and creating an atmosphere was ejected for I'm guessing disturbing those that just wanted to go there and eat hot dogs.

F1 must be boring as hell to go see as a spectator as wel as any other form of motor racing.

People who are saying ice hockey clearly have never been to a game. Honestly one of the toughest sports to master there is and a fantastic spectacle and atmosphere.

F1 in the flesh is in my opinion a completely different experience to TV though the cars are not quite as spectacular as they used to be with the noise down. It was interesting enough for a quarter of a million people to decent on to Silverstone over three days early this month.

Seeing an F1 car being driven on the limit is awe inspiring no matter what your sporting passions.
  • Options
    Any form of motor sport - but especially F1.

Basketball - repetitive beyond belief. Utter shite.

Snooker - no explanation required.

Golf - don't mind playing the odd game but can't watch it.

NFL - most players never even touch the ball. Utter shite.

• Options
    Motor Racing
    Tennis