Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chievo friendly in doubt ? (Cancelled, Bolton away now)

edited July 2015 in General Charlton
'Tis the rumour that seems to be going around....

Comments

• If that's true then Katrien's in for an awkward meeting with Roland this week. 'Well you see Roland, Bulot was training with us and we'd put the Chievo match on the website, so they basically were both agreed. It was just the details..'
  • 'Tis the rumour that seems to be going around....

Any particular reasons?
  • They are also playing Bolton, so unless that is off I cannot see a problem.
  • Awkward! Right piece of ass is Guy's missus
  • Massive Eurythmics fan is Guy, has got a picture of Annie Lennox head tattooed on his right shoulder apparently
  • Sponsored links:

• Confirmed by various people on Facebook.
    Looks like we will be playing Bolton at their place in the Friday.
  • Now on OS. Away to Bolton instead
  • Bunch of amateurs (Chievo, not us).
  • Bit of a dad's dancing moment love it
  • Chievo you whore
  • Now on OS. Away to Bolton instead

brilliant, we'll be there, wonder if they'll let us sit in the home sides of the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• Obviously it makes sense for us to play them if they are also without a game because of the flying donkey's mistake, but what a turkey of a game. There's nothing worst I think than when you draw a team in the same division in a cup competition but a friendly....hats off to any that fancy a trip up there on a Friday night. Can you imagine if we get them in the league and FA cups away this season. And then the play offs. You could say you'd been to Bolton 4 times in one season
  • Apart from all the comedians that come from Bolton, it's a bloody boring place as it is, but a Friday night friendly up there?! Zzzzzzzzzz
  • So why are we travelling to Bolton rather than them travelling to us? Worst friendly you could imagine.
  • jakecafc said:

So why are we travelling to Bolton rather than them travelling to us? Worst friendly you could imagine.

I'd imagine that if we didn't have West Ham at home we wouldn't have entertained going to Bolton.

Not bothered enough to check but I'm guessing that it was Bolton's only home game so they needed to play it up there.

Plus, you never know but they could be paying us the fee they were going to pay Chievo