Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Traffic chaos in Kent

Comments

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

Where's that American dentist, I will pay for his flight over and he can pick them off as they come through

@brogib is a better shot
  • Options
    se9addick said:

People need to separate those that are desperately trying to flee and save their lives and that of loved ones against persecution and death , with a group of organised oliver twists with knives and a big cheese Fagan,

Those as verified above by someone else who has to endure their antics quite often, are no more in need of help than myself , the difference being I work hard pay my taxes and find an honest way to survive, they chose to attack threaten and robb people in order to do theirs,

When they break the windscreen wipers or just pull them forward they do so , so you will exit the vehicle and they can Try their luck, I lit a flame from the wd40 can when they cam alongside my window and aimed it at the first one who fancied trying my door he knew I was as serious about burning his eyeballs as he was opening my door , it didn't stop the others shaking the van hitting the doors and showing me they have knives,

They moved on but as we were grid locked we went no where they were on the roof of the van they dented the cab roof and it was only because we moved around 500 mtrs they jumped off ,

The actions of desperate migrants begging for help or the actions of criminals who know only one detterant and that's violence or aggression from the security services or army ,

I am serious take full and swift action and if that means a few get shot so what

At which point do we pause our "full and swift action" to "separate those that are desperately trying to flee and save their lives and that of loved ones against persecution and death , with a group of organised oliver twists with knives and a big cheese Fagan..." - before or after we've pulled the trigger ?
    "Flee and save their lives".......from Calais. They have no fear where they are, here is just better as far as they are concerned.
  • Options

seth plum said:

I heard on the wireless yesterday that Turkey has been obliged to take in TWO MILLION refugees, and that other countries in Europe have taken a lot in. At Calais/Dover there is the obvious bottleneck in terms of travel and as such it is framing the problem in a very televisual and media attractive way. In terms of bald numbers though the UK has had less than other countries.
    Violence and intimidation of lorry drivers and other workers is totally unacceptable, and if the authorities don't step in then people will take the law into their own hands which will inevitably exacerbate the problem.
    There is a solution, I don't think that NLA's bullet in the head as a deterrent is it though. For that to work presumably there would need to be witnesses to the shooting in order for those people to be deterred. Shooting all of the people in Calais would also be a solution, as when they're dead they can't try to get across the channel or intimidate drivers and travellers, but I don't see shooting everybody working myself because international reaction to such murder, barbarity and genocide would have consequences.
    The hard miles have to be walked on this one, and if there is blame it is against the authorities on all sides who have washed their hands of it all hoping somehow it will just go away. more police and better and higher fences will work temporarily, but long term a different solution needs to be found. Kenofbexley has called it right on this one, a sad and sorry state of affairs.

The main consequence would be that they would, presumably, all give up trying to come here.

The sad truth, however, is that if we didn't have so many people in the UK that refuse to do the kind of work that these immigrants are travelling thousand of miles to do then there would be no work for them when they get here so they would go elsewhere.

Back on topic though, I think the immigration is a side issue, it's the French carrying out industrial action, and vandalism that are causing the traffic issues. I would think we deal with that first as a priority as I'm not sure the patience of the Kent residents can be tested much more before they start to take matters into their own hands with even worse consequences.
    Kent to declare war on France ?
    I think East Kent did that many many years ago.
  • Options
    Living here in east kent is a complete nightmare. you cant get anywhere. life is becomming very difficult. shops & businesses are loosing money, people cant get to work or even make hospital appointments.

as most of these so called migrants are all in france illegally. Why dont they just round them up and hold them in the vandalised ferry thats sitting in calais harbour and then process them one at a time . let the genuine ones stay and them sail the ship round to the med and beach it on the african coast
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    If you can't detect the jest in those posts CE I apologise , I don't want them dead just the detterant should be that if you storm our borders there is a military threat awaiting
  • Options
    Currently there is nothing, and there are good honest people resorting to carrying very offensive and deadly weapons in their vehicles and it won't be long until one of them actually have to use it and that poor fucker will end up either in jail or peppered with holes by the gang of the scum bag who got it from the driver, it's not funny or enjoyable out there doing those trips and I won't lie and say I wasnt frightened by it or in fear of my life and that of my friends , 9 hrs I was stuck the longest outside the train port with no one there to watch over us , this has to be stopped and stopped quick , the place Is a terrorist hot spot for some crazy bunch of cnts who wish to harm us
  • Options
    NLA, can you please get off the fence? Tell us what you really think on the issue!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    cafctom said:

NLA, can you please get off the ferry ? Tell us what you really think on the issue!

• Options

Just shoot them a few will die then the word will get around not to attempt it, won't be the worst outcome to the issue

Just as well they didn't bring that in for people fighting at football and elsewhere in the 90s. Few rounds in the head would have stopped all the others.

Could do the same for speeding. 10 miles over the speed limit and a marksman wacks you in the fast lane.

Just to show I'm not totally callous

VAT late, knee capping

Drop litter = castration

I'm not against the idea of popping a cap in his/her bottom, but maybe we should let them park the car first or they could cause an accident! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Currently there is nothing, and there are good honest people resorting to carrying very offensive and deadly weapons in their vehicles and it won't be long until one of them actually have to use it and that poor fucker will end up either in jail or peppered with holes by the gang of the scum bag who got it from the driver, it's not funny or enjoyable out there doing those trips and I won't lie and say I wasnt frightened by it or in fear of my life and that of my friends , 9 hrs I was stuck the longest outside the train port with no one there to watch over us , this has to be stopped and stopped quick , the place Is a terrorist hot spot for some crazy bunch of cnts who wish to harm us

I'm not going to criticise you but if you really did use a makeshift flamethrower on them then you can't be surprised if they target you a little bit.
  • Options

Just shoot them a few will die then the word will get around not to attempt it, won't be the worst outcome to the issue

Just as well they didn't bring that in for people fighting at football and elsewhere in the 90s. Few rounds in the head would have stopped all the others.

Could do the same for speeding. 10 miles over the speed limit and a marksman wacks you in the fast lane.

VAT late, knee capping

Drop litter = castration

I'm not against the idea of popping a cap in his/her bottom, but maybe we should let them park the car first or they could cause an accident! ;-)
    Typical guardian reader soft on crime.

health and safety gone mad, PC brigade, bring back national service
  • Options
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/whitstable/news/ladesfield-care-plans-40461/

Could no longer be afforded to run as a care home but now being done up to house 16-17 year old asylum seekers. It has all the makings for a lovely enviroment. So they have 8 weeks in the home and then what? Do they just disappear? It's funny how the council tried sneaking this through the back door as they knew they'd be a backlash. I fear for the future of kent with so many illegals trying to get here.
  • Options

Many comments made in humour with little intention of harm but it's worth remembering that a human tragedy is being played out just 20 miles from our shores. These are people that deserve our sympathy even if our help is a bridge too far.

Is that how far the triffic is backing up now then? Jesus wept!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I still don't get why they deserve our sympathy. These are criminals trying to illegally enter my country. They are not fleeing harm. They are in a safe country already. They are fleeing to,not fleeing from.

Bless em
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I still don't get why they deserve our sympathy. These are criminals trying to illegally enter my country. They are not fleeing harm. They are in a safe country already. They are fleeing to,not fleeing from.

Exactly they want to come here for all the payouts they can get
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

I don't wish to get drawn into a pointless debate. If you can't see why they deserve our sympathy then nothing I say will change your opinion.

If you feel they deserve our sympathy then you are deluded.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrOneLung said:

I don't wish to get drawn into a pointless debate. If you can't see why they deserve our sympathy then nothing I say will change your opinion.

do you have same sympathy for british criminals?
  • Options
    I knew I would get flack but the lack of empathy with fellow humans is breathtaking. The criminals and scroungers wanting to breach our walls have in the vast majority of cases walked from war torn Africa and Middle East. How desperate must they be to even consider such a journey with no money food or idea of outcome. If that alone doesn't attract some sympathy with their plight then I'm saddened.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

As long as you have the essentials sorted, then life in Calais as an economic migrant isn't too bad.

• Options
    I was wondering how on such a long journey they could charge their phones!!
  • Options
    if they're so intent to come to the UK, bus them all off to Jaywick for a couple of weeks.

they'll soon fuck off back home again.
  • Options

I knew I would get flack but the lack of empathy with fellow humans is breathtaking. The criminals and scroungers wanting to breach our walls have in the vast majority of cases walked from war torn Africa and Middle East. How desperate must they be to even consider such a journey with no money food or idea of outcome. If that alone doesn't attract some sympathy with their plight then I'm saddened.

Then why walk so far when there are plenty of other countries closer that they walked through where they could of got water and food from but no they chose to walk a lot further because that is not the case for them, it's an excuse to try and get here for our benefits
  • Options
    <

VAT late, knee capping

Drop litter = castration

Welcome to Singapore, enjoy your stay.

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Carter said:

I hear your concern about the people in the camp. It's inhumane, the question is if it's a matter of fleeing war etc then why keep on trapesing as far as Calais?

If I was escaping from a war in Kent for example I would be happy to be anywhere other than Kent. I wouldn't feel the need to go to the Shetland Isles.

Don't lose what we are talking about here. Gangs of young men committing crimes against innocent people. Isn't that what they are apparently running from?
    Quite right, I'd sooner die in battle defending Gravesham than go there
  • Options
    Shg these are not the migrants you talk of I assure you these are mainly I would say groups of people that have from a young age been bought up in the rough parts of Paris and the surrounding areas , I wouldn't be surprised if many went back to flats or apartments in and around calais , they smell of smoke nor dirt they are not starving I have seen them at cash points withdrawing cash,

KHA, I had to show that I will go as far as them if I had to I had just watched about ten of them smash a Dutch guys van to pieces as he ran up the flyover and down to the service station on the right taking everything he had and wishing I was brave enough to help him , but the drivers all around us stated they only help if the driver is physically attacked and then and only then do you get out of the vehicle , but the second they started touching my van I let them know I will fight back, right or wrong move I don't know but I can't allow my property to be attacked without defending it that's home or away it's just me

These people don't deserve nor need anyone's help support or sympathy