Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Patrick Bauer has signed! (4 year deal - June 15)

Comments

• Options
    Here is a screen shot
  • Options
    Didn't think they were back until next Monday?
  • Options
    It's run by the youth team
  • Options
    Would take no notice of the Twitter account, he has a FB account which is definitely his.
  • Options
    definitely not. lol
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 22s22 seconds ago
    Having spoken to Patrick Bauer, we can confirm that he is not on Twitter. @P_Bauer5 is a fake account. #cafc #unfollow
  • Options
    So Weird
  • Options
    A german used to playing in Madeira would be most unlikely to use the colloquialism "ain't", especially in writing.
  • Options

People are really strange.

Lonely craving attention mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The internet is overflowing with people craving attention in different ways
  • Options

Ha ha good tweet from jbg
  • Options
    I have a complete Patrick Bauer planned. This guy better not be sheisse
  • Options
    JBG will probably come back to training late anyway seeing that he'll be planning his move to the Premier League he played for Iceland less than two weeks ago
  • Options
    The BauerHaus!!
  • Options
    Obviously I've never seen him play but I'm excited about the prospect of seeing him wear a Charlton shirt. Germany has had a couple of years now of producing decent players off the back of completely starting from scratch after poor tournament showings in the early 2000s. I appreciate he isn't of national standard, but he's coming from the generation that's given us the Mario Goetze's etc. I'm confident we have a decent player based on that alone, and that he was willing to go to Portugal to get first team football. He certainly looks like he has the size and physique for the Championship and hopefully he's comfortable with the ball at his feet. Let's get him a good partner and let this be the start of healthy recruitment drive
  • Options
    edited June 2015

needs a bigger Charlton shirt as well , that one looks a tad short to me , although I'm a bit old fashioned it may just be the way the kids wear them these days

• Options
    edited June 2015

needs a bigger Charlton shirt as well , that one looks a tad short to me , although I'm a bit old fashioned it may just be the way the kids wear them these days

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2015

• Options
    edited June 2015

• Options
    edited June 2015

• Options

It's called a panzerwagon top, morts.

:wink:

• Options
    There's an echo in here
  • Options
    Seems unlikely. Seriously doubt Gudmundsson would be back in training already
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Obviously I've never seen him play but I'm excited about the prospect of seeing him wear a Charlton shirt. Germany has had a couple of years now of producing decent players off the back of completely starting from scratch after poor tournament showings in the early 2000s. I appreciate he isn't of national standard, but he's coming from the generation that's given us the Mario Goetze's etc. I'm confident we have a decent player based on that alone, and that he was willing to go to Portugal to get first team football. He certainly looks like he has the size and physique for the Championship and hopefully he's comfortable with the ball at his feet. Let's get him a good partner and let this be the start of healthy recruitment drive

I agree with all that. As a young player he needs a mature experienced player alongside him. That rules out Bikey as the first choice. Someone like TBH, a proper footballer with some Premiership experience, would be ideal.
  • Options
    Has Roger Johnson left
  • Options
    Is he the tallest player that we've ever had?