Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What are my chances of watching Champions League Final?

Comments

• I am watching the Champions League final if it helps, Paulie.
  • edited June 2015

Chizz said:

Thinking of you, Paulie, at this difficult time.

Best wishes.

Its fine

I am with the best woman in the world so I am happy to miss Champions League Final, she is worth it
    and showing her a real night of passion......by posting on here.
  • Chizz said:

Best wishes.

Its fine

I am with the best woman in the world so I am happy to miss Champions League Final, she is worth it
    PAULIE! She's hacked your account!

• Chizz said:

Best wishes.

Its fine

Oh, too much
  • edited June 2015

Chizz said:

Best wishes.

Its fine

I don't suppose she happens to have a grass snake in her back garden by any chance? (:
  • Chizz said:

Best wishes.

Its fine

I don't suppose she happens to have a grass snake in her back garden by any chance? (:
    I think that's what Paulie is hoping will happen in exchange for missing the CL Final

Its the least I'd ask for anyway
  • Great goal. Game on!
  • That was a great goal
  • Sponsored links:

• No socks?
  • Excellent final.
  • Correction...

Just out of curiosity... If your partner wanted you and her to go for a night out together when a game of Football is on.

Hands up how many would actually have the balls to tell them to feck off I'm watching t'Football

yiu do make me laugh Pauline.

Just to rub salt in the wound, I'm watching it and don't even want to. Wife insists, I'd rather watch a film !
  • Barcelona was always growing up my overseas team, but I'm struggling to stomach them with Suarez. Wished they'd never signed them.
  • edited June 2015
    Can't stand Barcelona. Cheating, diving, unsporting little shttts. They spent half an hour rolling around on the floor. That ref helped them from minute one. He rolled over like a pussy cat giving them every little touch as a foul. Would have been a great final with a ref that stamped out Barca's cheating.
  • Has the ref blown the whistle yet?
  • edited June 2015

Barcelona was always growing up my overseas team, but I'm struggling to stomach them with Suarez. Wished they'd never signed them.

Absolutely this. Can't stand watching a game when that horrible little c@&£ is on the pitch. I wouldn't wish an injury on anybody, but would make an exception with him. The man is vile. The ironic thing is he is such a good player that there is no need whatsoever for all The nonsense he gets up to.
  • Barcelona was always growing up my overseas team, but I'm struggling to stomach them with Suarez. Wished they'd never signed them.

Absolutely this. Can't stand watching a game when that horrible little c@&£ is on the pitch. I wouldn't wish an injury on anybody, but would make an exception with him. The man is vile. The ironic thing is he is such a good player that there is no need whatsoever for all The nonsense he gets up to.
    I don't mind Suarez, it's more Neymar for me, no idea why I just can't take to him.
  • Can't stand Messi and Suarez, quite like Neymar. The whole barca team are melodramatic little btchssss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barca always been my team since the eighties also. In fact I still can just fit into my 1986 Barca top that I bought out there (in the Catalan City of Torremolinos) when I was 16.

Don't like Suarez but think he is just a bit mad and I agree there is something about Neymar that annoys me.

Sad to see Xavi go, but sad decision to go to Qatar.
  • Barca used to be my Spanish team. Went over there in my teens to the Nou Camp. They've turned into a really unlikeable team full of drama and cheating. Don't like them anymore.
  • I watched kingsman instead and didn't have a three up, but I could not bring myself to watch the barca love in
  • How did it go Paulie, hope it didn't get too Messi.
  • se9addick said:

Barcelona was always growing up my overseas team, but I'm struggling to stomach them with Suarez. Wished they'd never signed them.

I don't mind Suarez, it's more Neymar for me, no idea why I just can't take to him.
    Can't stand Neymar. I think it's all the preening and showboating. His goal being disallowed was about the highlight of the match for me. Was decidedly unhappy when he actually scored at the end
  • se9addick said:

Can't stand Neymar. I think it's all the preening and showboating. His goal being disallowed was about the highlight of the match for me. Was decidedly unhappy when he actually scored at the end
    And he was offside
  • Neymar is a twat, I was at the Emirates a few years ago watching Scotland V Brazil and he was diving around and feigning injury after every tackle.

Eventually the crowd got on his back and he was booed every time he threw himself to the groud.

After the game he came out saying that the scotland fans are racist.

• Well Paulie was it worth it?