Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    My initial thought was Poyet and Wet Spam as part of the comp package, or something a bit left field, like Stephan Andersen and Copenhagen as part of the Vetokele deal
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Newcastle (Rob Elliot) or Barnet (Kevin Lisbie)
  • Options
    Came on CharltonLife today... Saw there were 50 comments on this thread... thought something BIG was happening involving Charlton and their transfer activity... click on the link, and...

NOT A BLOODY THING lol!
  • Options
    Buyens and Standard Liege ;-)
  • Options
    Shaun Bartlett and the Golden Arrows
  • Options
    Fulham and Scott Parker :wink:
  • Options
    Where's Danny Green now ?
  • Options
    It won't be a team in our league as you don't play pre season friendlies v other champ teams. Bournemouth, West Ham or Swansea I reckon...
  • Options
    Michael Turner to return ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Akpo Sodje to form an MLS franchise to rival David Beckham, then bring it to SE7.
  • Options
    Nicky Bailey and Millwall?
  • Options

Nicky Bailey and Millwall?

Bailey is no longer with Millwall

• Options
    I think the word star gives it away.

Mcoxo and Brentford.
  • Options

I think the word star gives it away.

Mcoxo and Brentford.

been talk of him going Millwall

• Options

It won't be a team in our league as you don't play pre season friendlies v other champ teams. Bournemouth, West Ham or Swansea I reckon...

It won't be Bournemouth as too soon, West Ham police bill would be ridiculous.

Swansea I fancy to keep the London Swans happy over the Summer.

It it could be Arsenal and Coq by way of thanks with them paying.
  • Options
    We haven't played Arsenal in a friendly for ages, I remember beating them in 1993?

With our pitch and the Coq factor, I'd hope for them
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options

Came on CharltonLife today... Saw there were 50 comments on this thread... thought something BIG was happening involving Charlton and their transfer activity... click on the link, and...

NOT A BLOODY THING lol!

ditto
  • Options
    ditto to the ditto
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, I demand a fully appropriate and satisfying bollox:rumours ratio. I have rights!
  • Options
    Gabon - George Costa

There I said it.
  • Options
    My best guesses for the pre-season friendly are Salim Kerkar and Beroe Stara Zagora, Dean Sinclair and Eastbourne Borough or Alan Pardew and Crystal Palace.
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Fulham and Scott Parker :wink:

As luck would have it I have just seen him walking into Starbucks - he was limping unless of course he has picked up some kind of gangster swagger.

2 minutes later Gary Cahill walks past going into Waitrose.

Slackers.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    So, what is it that makes someone a "former player" and someone else a "former star "?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    Oh right. The star would be playing for the other side. Bradley Wright Philips and NY Red bulls. No - Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink and Burton Albion.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!