Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Rumours Rumours Rumours - The Big Kahuna

Comments

• Options
    thenewbie said:

I think if Henderson stays fit then that's our first choice keeper quandary sorted. I can't think of any keeper within our realistic budget who'd be good enough to displace him. But the defense is definitely a weak area given our one experienced CB is now Bikey, who could be the unstoppable, undroppable monster of early on or the shambling brain-fart-on-legs he turned into, backed up by Gomez... whose very young and might not be with us in a few months anyway.

Would you say that to his face?
  • Options

Dan Potts will decide whether to join MK Dons, Ipswich or Charlton #cafc #MKDONS #itfc #whufc

— FootieNews2012 (@FootieNews20121) May 29, 2015
    Well he's just signed for luton... Guess he didn't fancy any of the three clubs mentioned....

I always thought he looked quite decent so surprised that a) West Ham released him (especially with the family connection) and b) that he's ended up so far down the football ladder.

I guess that shows how much I know about players :-)
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

I think if Henderson stays fit then that's our first choice keeper quandary sorted. I can't think of any keeper within our realistic budget who'd be good enough to displace him. But the defense is definitely a weak area given our one experienced CB is now Bikey, who could be the unstoppable, undroppable monster of early on or the shambling brain-fart-on-legs he turned into, backed up by Gomez... whose very young and might not be with us in a few months anyway.

I like daniel Bentley at Southend. Has presence and looks set for higher things than southend. Apparently has a few clubs interested.
  • Options
    Would love to sign up Gutierrez
  • Options

Classic Colin.

Wrong thread and hours late.

But it isn't official until Colin repeats it hours after it became officially official.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

Just ignore them Colin, i value all the insights and inside information you give.

Like when he told us Hart was off to Man City and Riga was taking over the academy?

: - )
  • Options

dickplumb said:

Just ignore them Colin, i value all the insights and inside information you give.

Like when he told us Hart was off to Man City and Riga was taking over the academy?

: - )
    He was right about the first one, he is in goal for them most games ;)
  • Options

Classic Colin.

Serious question:
    Is Colin actually as oblivious to how crap and late his information is as he seems? I can't work out whether he does it deliberately because he thinks it's funny or that he's deadly serious!
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Classic Colin.

Serious question:
    Is Colin actually as oblivious to how crap and late his information is as he seems? I can't work out whether he does it deliberately because he thinks it's funny or that he's deadly serious!
    He's actually being serous but what he doesn't realise is he's being fed reams of lousy or late information by a man "in the know" .
  • Options

Classic Colin.

Serious question:
    I have been meaning to ask this this for some time, but could never really see the point of it. Partly because I feared that I was missing out on some great "in" joke but mostly because I did not want to shatter a mans hopes and dreams.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

Dick I have no problem with people sharing what they hear, what annoys me is when they try to pretend they know stuff when they simply post rumour and insinuation. Share rumours but please be honest and say where you read/heard them. Colin takes from one message board and posts it on another, saying it like he has the inside track.

• Options

His dad and uncle both played for Cameroon

His dad was sent off v Argentina in the 1990 world cup and his in uncle scored the winning goal on the 1 - 0 win.

oh yes! Oman biyik
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Demarai would be sweet.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Birmingham were turning down bids of £5m from Bournemouth in January for this guy... Football Rumours website at its best with this one :)
  • Options

Birmingham were turning down bids of £5m from Bournemouth in January for this guy... Football Rumours website at its best with this one :)

Is that the same as The Ever Reliable Football Rumours website?
  • Options
    AddickBen said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but after almost a day without rumours or puns on this thread I think even the ever reliable football rumours site is worth a mention:

28 May 2015 10:12:36
    Charlton have enquired as to the availability of Birmingham winger Demarai Gray.
    The left midfielder/winger is currently with the England u20 team.

Well theres a rumour, even if chances of actually making a signing in the next month are looking gray...And there's a tasteless pun to get back to the middle where we left it

The new Julian Gray
  • Options

Welll If you think the rumour I shared from it was bad, I'm pretty sure we're referred to as 'the shrimpers' in one below it...
  • Options
    Reza: Qatar was really enjoyable!

- I don't know which team I will play for next season, but I have to go back to Charlton as I have one more year left on my contract

- I might play for an European team next season or an Arab team

- Al-Wakrah is interested in extending my contract but we haven't talked
  • Options

You never know, it only said we'd enquired about him. 'How much for Demarai Gray lads?' '£8m'. 'Oh, right. Bye then'. Done.
  • Options
    AddickBen said:

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but after almost a day without rumours or puns on this thread I think even the ever reliable football rumours site is worth a mention:

28 May 2015 10:12:36
    Charlton have enquired as to the availability of Birmingham winger Demarai Gray.
    The left midfielder/winger is currently with the England u20 team.

Well theres a rumour, even if chances of actually making a signing in the next month are looking gray...And there's a tasteless pun to get back to the middle where we left it

We will never sign him, a Birmingham fan I know said apparently they are waiting for £10M from Liverpool.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!