Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Took advantage of the nice weather & last day before lockdown to meet up with friends and drive our classics out to Otford at lunchtime

Got parked up, sat down with a coffee and a Hawker Hurricane flew over.

• Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    Booking a 73 night cruise from Istanbul to Auckland late October 2022. Only trouble will it go ahead with COVID or will the vaccine allow it. 

So better also add the covid vaccine to things that please me.
  • Options
    Bouncebackability
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Marine the team from the eighth tier of English football will only have home fans present when they take on Spurs in the FA Cup.

However, As a goodwill gesture the club based in Crosby on Merseyside have offered Spurs season ticket holders the chance to attend a different match free of charge when Covid-19 restrictions have been eased.

Lets hope at least some Spurs supporters take up the offer - it would be rude not to  :)

• Options

Marine the team from the eighth tier of English football will only have home fans present when they take on Spurs in the FA Cup.

However, As a goodwill gesture the club based in Crosby on Merseyside have offered Spurs season ticket holders the chance to attend a different match free of charge when Covid-19 restrictions have been eased.

Lets hope at least some Spurs supporters take up the offer - it would be rude not to  :)

Wonderful gesture, just sums up how great  the footballing community is the lower you go. 
  • Options
    The warm glow of knowing you've brought your kids up right when they buy each other Charlton away shirts for Christmas. 
  • Options
    We did two drive by visits yesterday to some elderly friends of the dogs that we knew would be alone yesterday. Simply drive to the house, knock on the door say hello, let them fuss the dogs, spend 10 minutes chatting and leave. As we parked yesterday we were recognised by children visiting their Grandparents in the same manner and asked why we were their so we explained and left to continue our visit which went as planned. We were just about to leave when the children’s Grandparents still chatting across the road called out, they had been told why we were there by the visiting children and decided to supply our elderly friend with her meals for the Christmas day and Boxing Day. 😀😀😀

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Probably shouldnt be proud of this one and makes me sound boring but my Son even coming up to three can be a bugger to get to sleep... Will fight tiredness all the way and for as long as he can

My wife will often struggle to get him down of an evening so offered myself tonight... Got him down for the count in only a handful of minutes!! 
  • Options
    Probably shouldnt be proud of this one and makes me sound boring but my Son even coming up to three can be a bugger to get to sleep... Will fight tiredness all the way and for as long as he can

My wife will often struggle to get him down of an evening so offered myself tonight... Got him down for the count in only a handful of minutes!! 
    That what I'll do when mine is born. Stick the boring 1 of us in with the kid 😉
    Just send him to @ForeverAddickted house
  • Options

My wife will often struggle to get him down of an evening so offered myself tonight... Got him down for the count in only a handful of minutes!                        
    Dad can you read me a story?
    ok son, got quite a take to tell you 

“The Takeover Thread Page 1 “
  • Options
    Wall St Journal editorial from a bit back that still makes me chuckle.

• Options
    Finding a programme on Channel5 that covers a train journey that I did across New Zealand - Tissues at the ready and hoping my wife doesnt catch me, dont need her feeling betrayed!! 
  • Options
    Finding a programme on Channel5 that covers a train journey that I did across New Zealand - Tissues at the ready and hoping my wife doesnt catch me, dont need her feeling betrayed!! 

I know you’re a Charlton supporter but needing tissues to watch a train journey is just a bit perverted imo but hey, whatever gets you off.
  • Options
    Our dogs being nominated anonymously for an award......
    very grateful someone cared enough to nominate them, but they have zero chance of getting close to winning! 😉
  • Options
    Sitting at home starving and wondering what to have for lunch and the door bell goes, Mrs has ordered us coco di mama for our lunch.

• Options
    Asking my Missus to grab my lightweight jacket (dog walking) as the warmer weather has arrived, she put her hand in the pocket only to find a bag + contents that's been there since early December!  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Asking my Missus to grab my lightweight jacket (dog walking) as the warmer weather has arrived, she put her hand in the pocket only to find a bag + contents that's been there since early December!  :D
    Super skunk can go off in that time I’ve heard.
  • Options

Read that earlier and had a proper chuckle. No tears shed for that prick.
  • Options
    prawn cocktail quavers