Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    I was trying to find the Andy Delort thread but I think it belongs here too.
    Just to be clear, the symbol of Nimes is a crocodile, rather than a gummy crocodile...
  • Options
    If Nimes had their kit made by Lacoste it could all get rather confusing...  
  • Options
    Che Adams being called up to the Scotland Squad
  • Options
    Che Adams being called up to the Scotland Squad
    Did he visit Edinburgh once then? ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
  • Options
    Early retirement.
  • Options
    Agreeing a maintenance contract from now until November 2027 valued at £1.1 million a year, been really hard work but we got there.
    Blimey, you must have a massive house CK...   :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bugger - my sense of humor again. I was joking that maintaining your house was costing you £1.1 million a year CK...  Sorry for any accidental offence caused. 🤭
  • Options
    Good luck CharltonKerry
  • Options
    Bugger - my sense of humor again. I was joking that maintaining your house was costing you £1.1 million a year CK...  Sorry for any accidental offence caused. 🤭
    This trying to be amusing in written form doesn’t work for me, in my reply which I tried to make amusing as I understood yours to be, but I failed totally. No matter, unfortunately after that I got a bit carried away, so my apologises, reading it back it now sounds a bit big headed which it wasn’t meant to be, just that I’m happy for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    This trying to be amusing in written form doesn’t work for me, in my reply which I tried to make amusing as I understood yours to be, but I failed totally. No matter, unfortunately after that I got a bit carried away, so my apologises, reading it back it now sounds a bit big headed which it wasn’t meant to be, just that I’m happy for obvious reasons.
    Honestly didn't think that was big headed CL - genuinely pleased that you have got a good result! 👍🏻
  • Options
    What industry @CharltonKerry if you don’t mind me asking?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    What industry @CharltonKerry if you don’t mind me asking?
    industrial refrigeration and a little air conditioning.
  • Options
    Love that. I look forward to tweet of the day on Radio 4.
    Simple pleasures.
  • Options
    Getting over £5K tax refund.
  • Options
    getting £330 for a scrap car
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not having to see @DaveMehmet everyday. 
  • Options
    Reading something that includes Charlton and trophy assets in the same headline.

Wealthy buyers snap up £958m of UK trophy assets during pandemic

The Ritz hotel, Moss Bros and Charlton Athletic among purchases during surge of private buyout deals
  • Options
    Recieved a fairly large delivery of plants today, some had been damaged in transit, company involved are replacing everything and have said keep them all and see how they get on, just want some decent weather now. 
  • Options
    That my (kind of) god daughter who had her first baby yesterday, gave her the middle name of Leia as she was born on May the fourth. :D  
  • Options
    The fact that Dick Strawbridge's wife was called B. A. Weiner.
  • Options
    During our radio show on Monday evening, we had listeners in Canada, Germany, the US, Australia and Greece and also around the UK. Just phenomenal for a very small internet community radio station. 
  • Options
    Currently in the park with my kids, and can see three football matches and a hockey match being played and tennis courts all in use. Such a good feeling watching so many people having fun and being healthy