Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

Comments

• mainly by her parents in my opinion. 
  • Shouldn't some of these comments be on things that annoy you?  
  • Her three-week voyage across the Atlantic made safely, Greta will head for the UN 'COP25' climate conference in Madrid.
    The conference was to have taken place in Santiago, but was moved on 30th October after civil unrest in Chile, leaving Greta with only four weeks' notice to make it halfway across the world.

Greta's looking rather bald in that photo.
    I hope all the stress isn't effecting her.
    Imagine the stress that being in her position could bring to an experienced adult, add to that, everything she does being under scrutiny so having travel via sailing boat to each country

Surely it would have been better for her to vlog, once she'd done the first couple "high profile" appearances.

Whether you agree with what she's actually saying or not, I don't think it can be argued that it's turning into a bit of a circus
  • edited December 2019
  • edited December 2019
    That 40 years since leaving school today I travel into town to meet old school friends many of whom I lost contact with until 5 years ago.
    and do you like any of them now?

edit: you must do or this is the wrong thread 😂
  • Finally sticking a bullet in Trevor Philips, no not the TV broadcaster, if you know you know, "Dawg"
  • edited December 2019
    Sticking a quid on Forest at half time at 12-1 when they're 1-0 down to Millwall and NOT cashing out when they equalise...

(I did cash out at 1-2)
  • Am I allowed to say that a decent blow job with my girlfriend then also coming really pleases me?

Oh, too late darling I’m going to sleep now. 
  • edited December 2019
    Just caught the result... They really are the jammiest of fuckers!

{EDIT}

The Spanners that is...  NOT the Alwaysneils!
  • Sponsored links:

• Canelo Alvarez interview where he was listening in English but responding in Spanish. Tickled me.
  • Put some splash back tiles up in our downstairs loo (was afraid of making a pigs ear of it but it came out ok), then the Christmas decs whilst cooking a roast dinner.

Now sitting down to watch Polar Express while an apple crumble cools on the side. 
  • The straight laced weather girl on Sky warning those in the west to secure their inflatable Santas.

Shouldn't laugh I suppose, but I couldn't help thinking that we in the east will be awash with  them in the morning. 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

• Solar lights.
    Especially those PIR sensor ones. 
    Brilliant.
  • Our latest signing born on the day the takeover was announced and as yet unnamed. 😀
  • T_C_E said:
    Our latest signing born on the day the takeover was announced and as yet unnamed. 😀
    what ever you decide it's got to start with "His Excellency" 

• T_C_E said:
    Our latest signing born on the day the takeover was announced and as yet unnamed. 😀
    what ever you decide it's got to start with "His Excellency" 

Stan? 😂
  • Hex, or hexy?
    As in His Excellency, not as in witch or curse, obviously!
  • Sponsored links:

• What about Nimer?
  • edited December 2019
    Stig said:
    Canelo Alvarez interview where he was listening in English but responding in Spanish. Tickled me.
    Lack of confidence, I sometimes respond to Portuguese in English - especially when talking to people about health or technical things (and I know they can actually speak English, of course).   
  • Seeing Stewart Lee live last night. Brilliantly funny. 
  • Seeing Stewart Lee live last night. Brilliantly funny. 
    I saw that as a work in progress in October. Just about his best show, even unpolished. Will catch it again next year.
  • The names of mushrooms, toadstools and other fungi: Lumpy Bracket, Deceiver, Sac Fungi, The Goblet, Parrot Waxcap, Velvet Foot, Meally Pinkgill, Amethyst Deceiver, White Saddle, Stubble Rosegill, Witches Butter, Brittlegills, Slender Parasol, Wood Blewit, Turkey Tail, Sulphur Tuft, Collared Earthstar, Fly Agaric, Chicken of the Woods, Pear Shaped Puffball, Orange Hobnail Canker, Shaggy Inkcap, Jelly Ear, Blusher, Aniseed Funnel, Clouded Funnel, Trooping Funnel, Fairy Ring Marasmius, Hairy Curtain Crust, Smokey Roundhead, Purple Jellydisc, Stalked Hairy Fairy Cap, Dog Stinkhorn, Purple Veiled Slippery Jack, Brown Roll-Rim, God I'm Turning Into Jack Hargreaves, That Last One Was A Statement Not A Fungus.
  • I’m going to Texas!
  • Quite amused by the Daily Mirror's take on the disastrous Cats re-edit.