Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Is there a way of training them to skywrite, Roland Out?
  • Options
    Starting four months off today after a Halloween party last night at the bar that raised over €3500 for the fire and ambulance service. And the rugby world cup and the Addicks on tele this weekend to boot...  
  • Options
    Salma Hayek. An absolute piece of a woman.
  • Options
    The BT Sport ad with Lineker on the motorised scooter.
  • Options
    3 German Shepherds rescued yesterday after a well known charity suggested to police they may have to be destroyed as they deemed them dangerous. Today two of them playing off lead with a friend of mine while the 3rd needs a little more time. Chuffed to bits for them, this one is a stunning boy. 😀😀👍
  • Options
    The fantastic reception our Therapy dogs got last night at the local scout group. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    The fantastic reception our Therapy dogs got last night at the local scout group. 
    Any brownies?
  • Options
    Love the simplicity of the Republic of Ireland kit, great shade of Green and Gold too!!

Player wearing it isnt bad at Football either

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2019
    I'm generally pleased with my new invention (admittedly still very much on the drawing board/jotter in the garage stage) of a Siri based machine that will be fitted to every new MP and 'Special Advisor' after the next election.

It will deliver a massive electrical shock (probably sub-lethal) to genital regions whenever the words 'let's be clear on this', 'there are no easy answers', 'our message is very clear' and 'a whole range of options/proposals' are used.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    A long, thin curvy penis. Good choice.
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    I'm generally pleased with my new invention (admittedly still very much on the drawing board/jotter in the garage stage) of a Siri based machine that will be fitted to every new MP and 'Special Advisor' after the next election.

It will deliver a massive electrical shock (probably sub-lethal) to genital regions whenever the words 'let's be clear on this', 'there are no easy answers', 'our message is very clear' and 'a whole range of options/proposals' are used.
    You should consider branching the idea out to any form of Management who come out with: "Brainstorming", "Networking" or "Lets put our heads together"
  • Options
    MrWalker said:

You should consider branching the idea out to any form of Management who come out with: "Brainstorming", "Networking" or "Lets put our heads together"
    Long term plan is for it to apply whenever any politician says anything at all.
  • Options
    Love the simplicity of the Republic of Ireland kit, great shade of Green and Gold too!!

British Racing Green. Good choice.  
    This originated with the 1903 Gordon Bennett Cup, held in Ireland (then still part of the UK), as motor-racing was illegal in England. As a mark of respect, the British cars were painted shamrock green
  • Options
    MrWalker said:
    MrWalker said:

Long term plan is for it to apply whenever any politician says anything at all.
    But, not when it is a straight answer to a question, but we all know that will never happen
  • Options

British Racing Green. Good choice.  
    This originated with the 1903 Gordon Bennett Cup, held in Ireland (then still part of the UK), as motor-racing was illegal in England. As a mark of respect, the British cars were painted shamrock green
    Thanks. Just the sort of trivia I love.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Okay Im a bastard for this one, and yup Karma is gonna bite me hard on the arse
    But people not paying attention to where they're going - Was in Orpington Tesco this morning where the "up" travelator wasnt working
    Was standing coming down and someone not paying attention walks straight on to it without noticing its not going in their direction and for a few seconds almost stacks it on the floor because they werent expecting to go in the wrong direction
    Yup I had to look away to ensure they didnt see me laughing
    Yup can guarantee Im gonna do the exact same thing in a day or two (always happens when I snigger at others misfortunes)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Walking down the aisle towards the back of the bus while it accelerates forwards.

I have no idea why I find it so enjoyable, I just do.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Walking down the aisle towards the back of the bus while it accelerates forwards.

I have no idea why I find it so enjoyable, I just do.
    Do you speed up to try and keep you position relative to the outside world?
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    It's not big and it's not clever, but asking Alexa to say "110" in Welsh. 
  • Options
    Her three-week voyage across the Atlantic made safely, Greta will head for the UN 'COP25' climate conference in Madrid.
    The conference was to have taken place in Santiago, but was moved on 30th October after civil unrest in Chile, leaving Greta with only four weeks' notice to make it halfway across the world.

Greta's looking rather bald in that photo.
    I hope all the stress isn't effecting her.