Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Please you

1102103104105106108»

Comments

• ross1 said:
    Stats: 60% people between 64-75 have at least one drink of alcohol each day. People who drink regularly, live 42% less in age, than those that drink occasionally.
    But if I drink loads now, then reform later on i'm OK, right?
    100% 

you have until you are 64 to do what you want, and not just drink, drugs too.

as long as you reign it in at 64 you’ll be laughing 
    Shit…missed that by 3 years!
  • ross1 said:
    Stats: 60% people between 64-75 have at least one drink of alcohol each day. People who drink regularly, live 42% less in age, than those that drink occasionally.
    That stat (as stated) doesn’t seem right to me. If the average lifespan was 80, that would have drinkers popping off in their forties. I know some do, I had a friend who recently did just that, but it isn't the norm which is why everyone commented on how young he was to go (nobody ever says die).
  • Stig said:
    ross1 said:
    That stat (as stated) doesn’t seem right to me. If the average lifespan was 80, that would have drinkers popping off in their forties. I know some do, I had a friend who recently did just that, but it isn't the norm which is why everyone commented on how young he was to go (nobody ever says die).
    Good question, found it hard to believe myself, but it was in a national newspaper, so I put it on here to see what others think
  • https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7187870/

Scroll down to results. Interestingly, there's quite a disparity between men and women.
  • ross1 said:
    Stig said:
    ross1 said:
    Good question, found it hard to believe myself, but it was in a national newspaper, so I put it on here to see what others think
    Unless it was The Guardian the national newspaper is not acceptable on here.
  • https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7187870/

Scroll down to results. Interestingly, there's quite a disparity between men and women.
    It’s the light to moderate but that’s disappointing. Their idea of moderate and mine differ. Hey ho - pass the wine.
  • Stig said:
    ross1 said:
    Well they do say "never say die" ...
  • This appeared on my Asda rewards ...

• Sponsored links:

• The School Holidays are OVER!!

Going to miss having my Son around during the day now, but god its challenging trying to Work from Home and be a parent.

Going to miss having my Son around during the day now, but god its challenging trying to Work from Home and be a parent.
    You should have convinced him that moving the mouse around to appear online is a game and left him to it while you went to the pub 

You should have convinced him that moving the mouse around to appear online is a game and left him to it while you went to the pub 
    Nah I've got one of those Mouse Jigglers for that mate
  • Matched Betting. Genuinely such a good way to make a bit of money on the side with minimal effort.
  • Matched Betting. Genuinely such a good way to make a bit of money on the side with minimal effort.
    Who do you use for that?
  • Oddsmonkey - purely for their odds comparison software
  • Farting
  • Gutted that I'm missing the Goodwood Revival for the 1st time since 2010 but the weather looks awful for pretty much all of the weekend which tempers it a little.
  • Sponsored links:

• At first glance I thought the guy in yellow was holding a notebook and logging the train number 🤓
  • https://www.instagram.com/p/DAERiBTo9wl/?igsh=aHB6azNnNXR3Njl2

Story of a 19 year old student and how she became friends with an 89 year old man (and still is, he’s now 98).
  • He does not look 98!
  • Buying a new role of duct tape!

it really is like The Force in Star Wars, it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the universe together!
  • Love this gear. Cheers for the link. I'll get a jumper when they've got my size back in stock. Should be decent quality for the price. 60 quid for a jumper.