Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options

Spent a couple of hours last night helping Santa. Wasn’t keen on doing it, put said yes. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Asking little kids have they been good, checking with their parents was the case if they said yes.  A couple of the kids had spanners hats on, told them straight away I knew they were naughty, but if behave until Christmas, I see what I could do.
    Not going to happen mate - they are alway pwoppa nawty.... 
  • Options
    Putting up the Christmas decs whilst watching Elf.
  • Options
    Went for my annual diabetic eye screening a couple of weeks ago. Usually, they have a quick look at the photos, say they look fine and tell me they'll write with the results. This time when I asked how they looked, she said "mmm, we'll need to check against last years results to get a better idea".

Have been worried since but got the letter today that said everything was 100% fine. Very relieved!

Great news 💪
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Went for my annual diabetic eye screening a couple of weeks ago. Usually, they have a quick look at the photos, say they look fine and tell me they'll write with the results. This time when I asked how they looked, she said "mmm, we'll need to check against last years results to get a better idea".

Have been worried since but got the letter today that said everything was 100% fine. Very relieved!

Great news 💪
    Cheers Ray, shouldn’t really have been concerned as my eyesight is good and haven’t had any problems but I’m a natural born worrier, can’t help myself!!
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Great news 💪
    Cheers Ray, shouldn’t really have been concerned as my eyesight is good and haven’t had any problems but I’m a natural born worrier, can’t help myself!!
    Tell me about it, I drove to get some fuel today, alone.
    Something I’ve not done for nearly four years, I know it’ll be ok but anxiety is so difficult to understand.
    I’d rather have a broken leg. 
  • Options

Love the way Grimsby fans have read this situation. 

Boris has absolutely no right to use Grimsby 'to add lustre and glamour to his own shattered life."

• Options
    Watching AFCON goalies trying to goalie
  • Options
    edited February 17
    3 public transport threads in the first 7 unpinned threads of the forum. -

Proper Charlton!
  • Options
    Seeing these fly over Tattershall Lakes this week.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 17
    Dazzler21 said:

Had a week there a few years back when the kids were younger, was great, there was an air show towards the end of the week and they all took off right by us, old WW2 ones as well as the jets.

Have a good trip!!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Live about 6 miles south and see these guys quite regularly...after living here for 17 years, still stop and stare. 
  • Options
    Emily Maitless's reaction after being told to 'F Off' by Marjorie Taylor Green. 

I mean, she only asked about Marjorie's theory on Jewish space lasers  :)

• Options
    edited March 19
    Catching a flight yesterday that left the ground within two minutes of the scheduled take off time. Literally the first time I can remember that happening. Bonnie Tyler was sat in the row in front to my right (she likes doing Sudoko).  :D       
  • Options
    If she gets stuck she'll be looking for a hero to help.
  • Options
    Catching a flight yesterday that left the ground within two minutes of the schedueled take off time. Literally the first time I can remember that happening. Bonnie Tyler was sat in the row in front to my right (she likes doing Sudoko).  :D       
    Perhaps one for the coincidences thread. Flights only leave on time when Bonnie Tyler is doing a Sudoko.
  • Options
    If she gets stuck she'll be looking for a hero to help.
    Hope you didn't get Lost in France.
  • Options
    edited March 19
    When ask to view our cctv and recognise our dogs from somewhere and to take photos with them during their break. 

• Options
    Catching a flight yesterday that left the ground within two minutes of the scheduled take off time. Literally the first time I can remember that happening. Bonnie Tyler was sat in the row in front to my right (she likes doing Sudoko).  :D       
    I guess that means that flight had a quick ‘ turn around’ 🙂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess that means that flight had a quick ‘ turn around’ 🙂
    Oh well done sir, hat doffed 👍🏻
  • Options
    Turnaround Boeing 
    every now and then they fall apart
    Turnaround Boeing
  • Options
    Just had this come through the door.  Quite a comfort to know that the Abbey Wood Community Church avails itself so widely.  o:)

• Options
    Seeing our local council here in France using big cold-blooded horses to pull logs out of the forest and also for doing restoration and sea defence work on the beaches.
  • Options
    Discovering that Tesco's own brand Jalfrezi sauce is actually a very decent curry sauce indeed
  • Options
    Watching the Charlton upbeats Golf Life episode. 

• Options
    Starting a new job and realising that the sales pitch that was given during the interview is actually true. 
  • Options
    I got mistaken for 27-year old today... Im 40
  • Options
    I got mistaken for 27-year old today... Im 40
    Careful mate, Andy Scott will be signing you up as our no.10 for next season!