Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Please you

Comments

• Options
    Isn’t the wrong colour? 🤓
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Will this do?
    I think it might be alight 😂

• Options
    edited October 2023
    T_C_E said:
    Solidgone said:
    Will this do?
    I think it might be alight 😂

Was that a "normal" flat wall, that you added a massive wooden "box" to, or was it a chimney breast?
  • Options
    Just an unused chimney breast.

• Options
    T_C_E said:

Do you not find yourself watching the CCTV monitor instead of the TV?
  • Options
    CCTV monitor maybe more entertaining?
  • Options
    Nice one Ray!
    I’m a little stunned at the normality of a cctv monitor in your parlour. Is that a thing now? 🫣😞
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    CCTV monitor maybe more entertaining?
    Nice one Ray!
    I’m a little stunned at the normality of a cctv monitor in your parlour. Is that a thing now? 🫣😞
    We use use to see where the dogs are in the garden/house and what they are up too, it’s in the lounge because when we decide to watch Charlton/movie that’s the time they often start playing so we can watch them instead. 

• Options
    Bit surprised you've got a statue of our tone under your telly tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Bit surprised you've got a statue of our tone under your telly tbh
    Keeps the dogs away from the telly 😉
  • Options
    A little story of burger boy and my dog Bowyer, I was chatting pitchside with Mick E and another member of staff who were fussing Bow when the horrible little back to front appeared from the west stand and started to approach he reached the 18 yard box when I decided I didn’t want anything to do with him and turned to move away, when Bowyer decided well if you don’t like him neither do I and let rip.
    To this day he’s never barked aggressively at anyone and I have it on record the staff love him even more for that. 😂😂
    It more so proved to me, dogs will pick up on our feelings. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

Finished stage one 💪

• Options
    Very nice Ray.
    I look forward to stage 2 😘
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Having a day out in London, my first 'outing' since bypass surgery, to see an old friend for the first time in nine months for lunch and a couple of drinks. Went to this place after a good coffee on South Molton Street and really enjoyed it - highly recommended whatever your taste in food
    On North Audley Street.
    There is a fantastic fish and chip restaurant next door.
    Hope you had a nice day.
  • Options
    …and Asia Ivy.
  • Options
    1st of November. 

“Alexa, get that Christmas playlist going” 

• Options
    Was never a fan of Halloween, but the last two years I've took my daughter out just around the roads near us. Lots of houses get involved leaving pumpkins on the driveway and those that don't, get left alone. Kids love it and I get some steps in.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    Getting a whole day to celebrate All Saints.

Happy All Saints Day everyone.

https://youtu.be/nPXqkjpXZ_k?si=lI1UvQM91rvf55lR
  • Options
    Just bought a 1992 Ford F-350 with a 7.5L V8 engine paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Gets about 8mpg round town and 14mpg on the highway.

Bonkers vehicle but a bit of fun to own and work on before I come back to Blighty next year.

Girlfriend for scale

• Options
    Mrs Idle's aged Focus just needing a rear damper to get through another MoT. The ownership cost of that thing has been remarkably low in the seven years she's had it, and it was only £2k to buy.
  • Options
    Just bought a 1992 Ford F-350 with a 7.5L V8 engine paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Gets about 8mpg round town and 14mpg on the highway.

Bonkers vehicle but a bit of fun to own and work on before I come back to Blighty next year.

Girlfriend for scale

You could release some balloons in celebration.
  • Options
    MrWalker said:

Girlfriend for scale

You could release some balloons in celebration.
    Although to make sure the balloons don’t harm the environment, you should drive around and pick them all up.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Sorry cafcnick, I read that last line as girlfriend for SALE 🤣
    I couldn't see her at first so thought it was a joke about not having one.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    My wife is struggling to accept at 68 with a hip replacement and with both a knee and shoulder awaiting surgery she is getting older and things are starting to fail.
    Even getting off the sofa is a struggle.
    Horrified at the suggestion of these chairs that assist you getting to your feet, I went on hunt and found what now called cinema chairs with foot rest, lumber support as well as a head rest all at the push of a button.
    Result one happy wife who doesn’t know they came from the same site as the chairs that almost reduced her to tears.

Shhhhhh 🤫
    Nice job Ray xxx