Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do We Really Want To Beat Fulham?

13»

Comments

• Beat Fulham and if the millwank stay up those no mark Fulham wankas can drop instead
  • Davo55 said:

I really really want us to keep the good run (forget the scum disappointment) going to the end of the season. Top half finish, high morale, chance of retaining better players, improved chances if attracting good summer signings - and better football and lots of goals to enjoy before we slide into the summer.

What I don't want is foot off the gas, drifting down to 13th or 14th place, a sense of dissatisfaction.

I don't just want to beat Fulham, I want to absolutely mullah them. I reckon the scum will go down anyway.

Spot on
  • Remember that handball remember their glee that night remember them giving it shit loads at the station that night, everything could have been so different had that decision not gone the way it did
  • In an ideal world

Rotherham
    Millwall
    Fulham

Would go down

• I want to lose but with pride
  • Ideally Id want Charlton to win every game and Millwall to go down anyway, is that an option?
  • Well, If Millwall do escape the drop, I can't think of another team in this division I'd like to see take their place than Fulham. Can't stand the club.............
  • Sponsored links:

• Daft question. Of course I want Fulham to win.
  • An entertaining, free-scoring draw seems to tick all the boxes then!
  • ilovelucy said:

An entertaining, free-scoring draw seems to tick all the boxes then!

Either that or it's a compromise that ticks none of the boxes.
  • Im having pre match beers with some Fulham mates tonight, hope we stuff them.

Millwall can look after their own relegation
  • Nomadic's spot on for me.
  • edited April 2015

cabbles said:

Win for me all day long. Yes I want Millwall down but not at the expense of Charlton points. Besides, I don't think Fulham are a team they can suck in. 7pts clear, I think that's enough. More of my support to Rotherham personally

Fulham & Rotherham have 43 points. Rotherham have a better GD.
    I don't follow your logic.
    I just think Rotherham's run in is tougher and Fulham are a better team. If Millwall can catch anyone, I think it is Rotherham
  • Harriot in goal, Bikey left mid and Churchino centre half.
  • Lets beat Fulham and send both them and Millwall down.
    Never liked Fulham, highly overated team, punched above their weight for years!
    Apart from the hiccup at Millwall we need to keep the decent run going
    and drop Church!
  • I can see it now...

Charlton 3-0 at half time, after 45 minutes of breath taking attacking football, and they are booed off by the home fans...

Why do some of you actually go to football?

You're only happy when you're miserable...
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we will definitely win as it will be perfect for them. I can never hope we lose but I might be a little less gutted if we did tonight.
  • Not interested who gets the benefit/grief of our free flowing, goalscoring victory tonight.
    Footballs about your team winning, not gloating on clubs that you couldn't beat 4 days previously. Forget that result and look forward to tonights.
    I look at Fulham and see us 6/7 years ago when most of us thought us too big and rich for this league. I think their pain will continue next season.
    As for Millwall, if they get out of the bottom 3 by the end of the season, Harris would have done an amazing job and would deserve another crack at flirting with div 3 next season.
  • Presumably we all love Charlton more than we hate Millwall ?
  • Us to win not sure what the argument is. I'd take pleasure in Millwall's relegation in the same way they would ours but I'd never want us to not get three points. If Millwall stay up it'll have more to do with Good Friday than tonight.
  • Of course we all want to win, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't want Millwall to go down because I like local derbies.

A Cafc Victory at the Den and Millwall relegated= double whammy and Closure.
    A Millwall victory ( wasn't just a nightmare) and Relegation= No closure

I want to keep playing the spanners till we beat them,
    like an Aussie soap, Home and Away.

Most Millwall fans have known they were going down since they lost at
    Rotherham ?

Do you agree Millwall fan ?

• I always want us to win, no matter what effect it has on other teams. For tonight, I want us to go some way to erasing the memory of the shocker at the Cottage earlier in the season.
    In the unlikely event that Millwall can beat Watford on Saturday then maybe they will deserve too stay up, but I can't see it.
    COYA!