Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do We Really Want To Beat Fulham?

Or do we want to put another coffin in the scanners coffin, got to be a win win situation tomorrow night?

Comments

• Come on Fulham!
  • Don't be silly of course we want to beat them.
  • Or do we want to put another coffin in the scanners coffin, got to be a win win situation tomorrow night?

Bit early on the sauce tonight MIA?

• Let's compromise and draw. We used to be good at that.
  • Yes, I want to beat Fulham.
  • Grind them into the turf.
  • Addickted said:

Or do we want to put another coffin in the scanners coffin, got to be a win win situation tomorrow night?

Bit early on the sauce tonight MIA?

Yes, I think I meant to say another nail in the coffin, not coffin in the coffin, and no I've only had a Latte.....

• edited April 2015
    Yes.

Let's look at the bigger picture here. Fulham still benefit from the Premiership parachute payments. Millwall don't.

Next year I can't see Millwall going for the play offs but I could see Fulham getting their act together.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes - I want support Charlton so always want them to win regardless of what it means for other teams.
  • Come on Fulham , I want the scum to wither away and rot in hell
  • Fulham have an easy enough run in and should be saving themselveslves for their game v Wigan. Of course we want to beat them soundly!
  • Much as I'd enjoy seeing Millwall going down, I want us to end the season on a high with a good run to take into next season and hopefully persuade Roland to open his chequebook over the summer to fund a real promotion push.

Millwall have Watford at home next so I think a point is the most they'll get there which should keep them firmly on course for League One.
  • Definitely want us to win. If it was the last game of the season and Fulham were a point ahead of Millwall, that would be a bit more complicated.
  • Stuff them, root for Rotherham and send both Fulham and Millwank down
  • Absolutely want Charlton to win, but knowing that a Fulham win would make things more difficult for the Spanners will certainly soften the blow if we don't.
  • Sponsored links:

• On OohAah's CV it says 'Charlton supporter (Special responsibility for away attendances and hating Millwall)'
  • I never want Charlton to do anything other than win. Whatever the ramifications.
  • I have never ever and never would go into a game hoping we lose, that is stupid
  • I certainly don't want a draw. Hard as it is to say, If we can't win I hope they do.
  • I want Charlton to win, but will be quite happy if we lose :-)
  • edited April 2015

I have never ever and never would go into a game hoping we lose, that is stupid

I disagree on that one.

If the game is a 'dead rubber' for us then I have no problem with us losing if it means either milllllllllll or particularly 'them' suffering.
  • Charlton supporter first before i even give them a thought.
  • Interesting that this thread has been started as I was thinking exactly this earlier. I always want Charlton to win & this game's no different but, if we lose this 1 I won't be too disappointed!
  • Charlton supporter first before i even give them a thought.

This exactly
    I don't care if its a so called dead rubber game, I always want Charlton to win, yes I want Millwall to go down but no I dont want us to lose