Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do We Really Want To Beat Fulham?

Comments

• I want us to smash Fulham. If we lose though, the thought that Millwall will be a step nearer the trap door will soften the blow (slightly)
  • Fed up with all the threads Millwall related... I hope we stuff Fulham tomorrow.

Few seasons ago it was "our cup final" when we drew them in the FA Cup according to them. Times change quickly in football
  • Come on Fulham , I want the scum to wither away and rot in hell

You have an unhealthy obsession with wanting Millwall to go down, fair enough disliking them but give your rants a rest mate getting a bit tedious.
  • Can we both win?
  • Stupid question-Charlton's success (even just winning one game) comes way before the failure of that lot up the road.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough-we really need to move on now..

You have an unhealthy obsession with wanting Millwall to go down, fair enough disliking them but give your rants a rest mate getting a bit tedious.
    No
    Mature.

No
    Mature.
    I'm not , sorry mr mature
  • Win for me all day long. Yes I want Millwall down but not at the expense of Charlton points. Besides, I don't think Fulham are a team they can suck in. 7pts clear, I think that's enough. More of my support to Rotherham personally
  • Sponsored links:

• If we lose, it be appearing on that longest time to get over it thread
  • Two defeats in a row, one against Millwall and one against Parker - there would be another meeting in Woolwhich next week!
  • edited April 2015
    cabbles said:

Win for me all day long. Yes I want Millwall down but not at the expense of Charlton points. Besides, I don't think Fulham are a team they can suck in. 7pts clear, I think that's enough. More of my support to Rotherham personally

Fulham & Rotherham have 43 points. Rotherham have a better GD.
    I don't follow your logic.
  • Is there any monetary difference to our club if we finish in a higher position ?
  • edited April 2015

Is there any monetary difference to our club if we finish in a higher position ?

No. 7th or 21st makes no difference.
  • I don't think that's good for the league in all honesty
  • Addickted said:

Or do we want to put another coffin in the scanners coffin, got to be a win win situation tomorrow night?

Bit early on the sauce tonight MIA?

Yes, I think I meant to say another nail in the coffin, not coffin in the coffin, and no I've only had a Latte.....

Its spelt leffe......
  • Destroy them ...going down with the spanners
  • se9addick said:

Yes - I want support Charlton so always want them to win regardless of what it means for other teams.

same for me

• Sponsored links:

• A point will cemment our mathemtical safety and a point for Fulham will make it more sifficult for the Spanners. But I would like to see us win to give us momentum.

If we can only draw then we it will be mathemicaly impossible for us to make the play-offs for what it's worth.

The night we play at Bolton it's Spanners v Wigan at the tool box and the night after Fulham v Rotherham at the Cottage.

Reading and Brighton can't get too complacent just yet.

It looks like SCP will probably be be coming back to the Valley next season as a visiting gaffer again after todays result.
  • If I was there, which I would be normally, then no question, I would want us to win.

But, as I'm in Turkey ... I'm not that fussed. It's a win win!

Come on you boressssss!
  • I want Millwall to be relegated as much as the next man (except oohaah) but not at the expense of 90 minutes (plus travel etc) of my life, otherwise there would be no point going tomorrow. I think Fulham will get enough points anyway from their other remaining games.
  • I would like nothing more than to see a big win tomorrow. In fact, come 7:45, I'll be demanding it
  • Why would anyone go if they are even a little bit happy if we lose. Strange.
  • Of course we all want to win, but I seem to be the only one who doesn't want Millwall to go down because I like local derbies.
  • I will be quite happy to see Fulham relegated.
  • After Friday, we need a good performance and win. Fulham's following 3 games will decide their future anyway
  • Yes, I have £20 on Fulham to go down @ 16/1
  • Why would anyone go if they are even a little bit happy if we lose. Strange.

So, if it was the last game of the season. We are mid table. Millwall have finished their games and Fulham need one point to survive at Millwall's expense.

Would you still want us to win & in doing so ensure Millwall stay up ?

Just asking, not being argumentative.

Personally, I'd love a draw and send Millwall down.