Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pre-Season Friendlies 2015

Comments

• Options
    Pyongyang city sports club.
    Could be a chance to look at their young players,
    and would be a good korea move for them.
    The away crowd will be low.
  • Options

Pyongyang city sports club.
    Could be a chance to look at their young players,
    and would be a good korea move for them.
    The away crowd will be low.

That could be the Ki to this fixture
  • Options
    ASEC Mimosas. Our link up with the Ivory Coast club finally pays off!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

So who is competing in the Stayen Cup this season?

Everyone is stayen away from it this year
  • Options
    Kashima Antlers and Hibernian
  • Options

Rossman92 said:

2 home friendlies and 4 away. The aforementioned high profile fixture will be Steven Gerrard and the LA Galaxy. We will also have Dundee United come down for a home friendly. The 4 away friendlies will likely look something like this. Burgess Hill Town, Alcorcon, Tours, 1860 Munchen

Tangerines as part of deal to buy Ciftci?
    I would have to sit in the away end for that one I'm afraid :)
  • Options
    Probably Southern Spain again for a week.
  • Options

Probably Southern Spain again for a week.

Spain not happening this year , possibly off to Austria though!
  • Options
    Any news??
  • Options
    Austria is what I've heard, but no clubs mentioned.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd love a home game vs Arsenal as thanks for making Coquelin and Alex Song
  • Options

Any prem side would be a good game. A good prem side would bring in a good crowd for a home friendly compared to if we played someone who's just gone up from the Champ or a lower league side.

Somehow Real Madrid played at Bournemouth and sold the stadium out. Proves it works against a good side!
  • Options
    But I'd still love to play Arsenal at home for a friendly. Good crowd from both teams supporters would be warranted. Would at least sell 10-14k tickets for that.
  • Options

Any prem side would be a good game. A good prem side would bring in a good crowd for a home friendly compared to if we played someone who's just gone up from the Champ or a lower league side.

Somehow Real Madrid played at Bournemouth and sold the stadium out. Proves it works against a good side!
    Didn't Bourenmouths Russian owner shell out an absolute fortune for that match ?
  • Options

The AFCB chairman paid Real Madrid £6m to play that game. Can't see RD doing that unfortunately.
  • Options

But I'd still love to play Arsenal at home for a friendly. Good crowd from both teams supporters would be warranted. Would at least sell 10-14k tickets for that.

When it comes to getting an Arsenal or a Chelsea here for a friendly you have to pay them an appearance fee. I remember when we tried to get Tottenham down here in 2011, they wanted a million rips to play us.

Yeah youd get a decent crowd, but I dont think it would work money wise.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Whoever we sell Gomez to - we could add a friendly to the deal.
  • Options

That would be class if it was someone like Dortmund
  • Options

The AFCB chairman paid Real Madrid £6m to play that game. Can't see RD doing that unfortunately.
    And I believe the cheapest ticket was £65
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just had a text from my mate saying that the Welling Friendly is on 11th July
  • Options

Just had a text from my mate saying that the Welling Friendly is on 11th July

Have any fixtures been confirmed/ any idea when they are usually announced?
    sad geezer that i am.

• Options
    The family really enjoyed visiting St Truiden last year. The football wasn’t the best, but it was a great weekend and a great place to visit for a couple of days. We would have gone again. It was a nice easy drive too.
  • Options

Watford at home it is then (:
  • Options
    We have Dagenham away but don't know the date of it though
  • Options

They were ripped off:

• Options
    Russ, send me a better version of that pic to cafchistorian@gmail.com

Was doing some research on that very subject today.
  • Options
    Will do, I'll get a better photo tomorrow
  • Options
    Cheers, got a ticket, match report and a few other bits bit not that.

Your Mrs really needs to tell you to get rid of all that Charlton rubbish you have : - )
  • Options
    A lot of teams seem to end up in the Zillertal valley in Tirol. The Georgian national team were there last summer and Dortmund too.