Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday Away Roll Call

Comments

• Addickted said:

At a tenner a ticket it would be rude not to.

Staying in Todwick Saturday evening with a gentle drive back on the Sunday in time for the ST seat swap at The Valley.

Not the Red Lion surely? Have a happy memory of one night there about 15 years ago!

Expecting to be at Hillsboro as usual. Always a good day except occasionally when we lose... NBT beckons pre-match.
  • Yep - booked in at the Red Lion.

Slightly concerned now BK as our usual haunt was full up.
  • Red Lion is ok it just brought back a happy memory for me. The bird on reception recognised the woman I was checking in with. We had hoped to be... Shall we say, discrete. We had to laugh about it. Was a memorable night. Hope yours is as much fun!
  • I'll be there. Designated driver though so I can't drink
  • Phew thought this was another thread hoping charlton will lose. See you all in sheffield.
  • How many sold so far? Great away day in Sheffield
  • Last day to phone ticket office and have them posted out
  • Last day to phone ticket office and have them posted out

They're pretty slow at posting them as well. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago but it took almost a week for me to receive them. Anyone still looking to get tickets may be better off collecting them in person if possible.
  • May have to give this a miss due to poorly 95 yr old Mum.
  • Sponsored links:

• May have to give this a miss due to poorly 95 yr old Mum.

Sorry to hear this Fanny.
  • 4 miles for me :) so i'll be in the New Barrack with dad, daughter and wife before the game as usual. Made me laugh last season when i was stood in the beer garden on my own in red home shirt and some wendies obviously feeling i was on home turf were giving some abuse, when said owner of pub (Kev) comes out to collect some glasses and walks right up to me and says, "Alright Paul mate, looking forward to the game?" The look on their faces was priceless, lol.

See you in there Paul
  • Yep, me plus 3 heading up on Friday evening for the weekend.
  • Eaup my home game. Living at chapeltown. Reyt looking forward tut match. Luv going down tut retro Hillsboro just like back in tut old days.going tut miss that old subbuteo scoreboard and beach of a pitch. Going ta ave ta make tut most of it now they've been took over. We won't be player them much more therir off ta the promised land. Opefully we can jammy another win and I can listen to mardy in laws how it was offside handball.ee by gum I luv it at Hillsboro.Ope the adult English clases are paying off and owlsinson don't take tut piss owt of me again.ea his Reyt funny that lad.
  • LenGlover said:

May have to give this a miss due to poorly 95 yr old Mum.

Sorry to hear this Fanny.
    me too .. can't make this one even though it's quite 'local' to me
  • Just under 700 sold apprently.
  • Local game for me. I live in South sheffield. Sadly my three boys are wednesday season ticket holders. I will be in the away end, as usual.they will be in the North Stand. How I loved the two games there last season. We always win if we travel in my car! Probably some arguments then as to whose car we go in!
  • Just had a thought - with it being a tenner is it ticket only or can I pay on the day?
  • Just had a thought - with it being a tenner is it ticket only or can I pay on the day?

Away end takes 3800

Away end takes 3800

Yeah, like I said, will I need a ticket in advance? :wink:

(cheers, I think EA)
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't worry AddickUpNorth if we take more than 3800 to Wednesday, they will give us the lower section of the West and the corner taking our allocation up to 7000. You just have to hope we don't take more than 7000 to a meaningless fixture that's being played nearly 200 miles from London.
  • No Charlton game is meaningless to me SheffieldRed.

Shame on those who think different :wink:

• Don't worry AddickUpNorth if we take more than 3800 to Wednesday, they will give us the lower section of the West and the corner taking our allocation up to 7000. You just have to hope we don't take more than 7000 to a meaningless fixture that's being played nearly 200 miles from London.

Ticket office said 6950 sold so far when I called last Thursday afternoon.
  • edited April 2015
    Apologies, I should have written a fixture that has no bearing upon which division we will play in next season, but meaningless seemed easier.

By way of an apology you can have my ticket in the event we take more than 7000 to Wednesday.
  • Is Operation Pig ok or has some MILF kidnapped him?
  • edited April 2015
    Addickted said:

Is Operation Pig ok or has some MILF kidnapped him?

He'll be on here on soon enough if they manage to beat us as sure as night follows day.
  • No Charlton game is meaningless to me SheffieldRed.

Shame on those who think different :wink:

I'll be there AUN, duty calls :wink:
  • Sadly have definitely cancelled our trip north as we have been at DV hospital all day with Mum whose INR level( check for warfarin) had soared from 2.5 only 3 weeks ago to a dangerous 8.0 this morning. Won't bore you with the gory details but suffice to say, her bedroom resembles an abattoir ...not that I've ever been in one.

6 hours in a very uncomfortable wheelchair, slightly less uncomfortable trolley and finally at 10pm , a bed in Short Stay...with still no results from the bloods they took at 6.45....

It has sadly come to the point where we can no longer give her our care in our home 24/7 even though we paid for Carers to come in 3xper day whenever we were away overnight. Health & safety and everyones' best interests point to Residential Care but with no home to sell or savings, we're at the mercy of KCC .

The match on Saturday will be only the 3rd away game I've missed all season....the other 2 being Fulham & Bournemouth. Not looking good then , folks.

PLEASE give the lads a loud Fannylike cheer for me if you're going.

COYA !!!!

• Sorry to hear this Jean. All the best.