Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sheffield Wednesday Away Roll Call

Thinking of doing this as my final away trip of season, as working when we play Birmingham.
Thinking of driving from Buckinghamshire & Making a stop at Chesterfield's ground on way there.
Who else is going?

Comments

• Me and the mrs and moody almost teenager will be there. My first game of the Luzon era so looking forward to it (I think).
  • I'll be there. Closest match of the season for me, being at Uni in Sheffield.
  • Not for me this year. Done the last 3 seasons good away day.
  • Going with son as didn't want Millwall to be the last away game.
    Need to erase the last 15 mins from memory, if not the penalty save or our goal.
    Still wearing black today(i'm not a palace ultra !)
  • The Fanackapans will be up there and bringing 2 family members with us for the weekend.

We know how to spoil 'em !
  • 7 from Stockport. 3 Addicks and educating 4 Mancs ;)
  • The Fanackapans will be up there and bringing 2 family members with us for the weekend.

We know how to spoil 'em !

Did you say who fancies a massive weekend away ?

My dad said to me when i was 5 did i fancy going to see the lions and tigers ?
    yes your right he took me down the old den to see Millwall and Hull.

what to you expect from a scallywag from Bermondsey.

He's Been a CAFC season ticket holder for most of the last 40 years so i forgave him.

• Went to the FA Cup there last season. One of the two times I have ever shed a tear at Charlton, one of the best games of my life, followed by one of the worst a couple of weeks later, a couple of miles away.

Considering it just for the "nostalgia" value.
  • I will be there pulling the owls tail
  • Going up on the Friday with my two Swedish Wednesday mates.

Bit of shopping in Meadowhall then a pub crawl around Hillsborough.

The New Barrack Tavern awaits for an 11am start on Saturday.

Top weekend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sod that for a game of soldiers.
  • I'll be there +2. Apparently their pitch is awful.
  • Yes. Going enroute to holiday in North Wales. Also going to Bolton on Tuesday night. #mad
  • edited April 2015
    Me and the boy are going up on the boys 1st charlton coach trip . isn't it the closest game to the Hillsborough disaster as well
  • Isn't this a cheap ticket game ?
  • £10 Adult
    £5 concession

• 25min journey for me so I suppose I might as well make the effort. Plus tickets cheap as chips. Will be hard to beat last season's cup match and the ecstatic celebrations afterwards, but doubt it will be a 0-0 under the new regime.
  • Stewart said:

I will be there pulling the owls tail

I'll be there to make sure @Stewart doesn't in fact indulge in any senseless cruelty :wink:
  • I'm there

Apparently there's no trams on the day so will have to sort cabs to the ground.
  • I`ll be there plus son and grandson,great ticket prices! and on the train as well !!
  • Sponsored links:

• 4 miles for me :) so i'll be in the New Barrack with dad, daughter and wife before the game as usual. Made me laugh last season when i was stood in the beer garden on my own in red home shirt and some wendies obviously feeling i was on home turf were giving some abuse, when said owner of pub (Kev) comes out to collect some glasses and walks right up to me and says, "Alright Paul mate, looking forward to the game?" The look on their faces was priceless, lol.
  • I'm there

Apparently there's no trams on the day so will have to sort cabs to the ground.

Are you sure? If there's no rolling stock on tracks what will we do for entertainment beforehand?
  • Thank goodness for our london Northern based fans , looks like it's gonna be a vintage Charlton turnout
  • 4 miles for me :) so i'll be in the New Barrack with dad, daughter and wife before the game as usual. Made me laugh last season when i was stood in the beer garden on my own in red home shirt and some wendies obviously feeling i was on home turf were giving some abuse, when said owner of pub (Kev) comes out to collect some glasses and walks right up to me and says, "Alright Paul mate, looking forward to the game?" The look on their faces was priceless, lol.

That is where we'll be based.
  • Count me and my son in
  • The Harlequin, The Fat Cat, The Kelham Island Tavern, The Rutland and The New Barrack Tavern, oh yeah, Meadowhall for shopping before this on the Friday.
  • Not a favourite ground of mine, but a couple of our finest will be on parade.
  • Still retains a lot of character, this and Goodison have always been my favourites.

Shame I won't be going to Goodison for a while.......................
  • At a tenner a ticket it would be rude not to.

Staying in Todwick Saturday evening with a gentle drive back on the Sunday in time for the ST seat swap at The Valley.
  • Addickted said:

At a tenner a ticket it would be rude not to.

Staying in Todwick Saturday evening with a gentle drive back on the Sunday in time for the ST seat swap at The Valley.

Is it this week coming the St swap?