Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Millwall match thread 3/4/15

Comments

• Big fingers crossed and beers in hand from Innsbruck. No tv here so following you guys ....... Good news expected ... Then again.
  • Dreamt we lost 3-0.

Please Charlton, please
  • 30 mins till ko..........COYR's
  • An interesting bench, no TBH as I guess he's knackered after the internationals! Wiggins on the bench, which seems fair, as there's no need to rush him back
  • According to Tony Cottee on SSN, he can see Millwall escaping the drop, starting with a win today
  • Great line up that. Let's do this
  • apologies up front for any spelling mistakes and typos.
  • Yeah I like that line-up, Ben Haim obviously a miss but got full confidence in Gomez already. Eagles has been unlucky not to play more (understandable) because of Bulot's form but he should be able to slot in well. Cousins needs to run the game though so we can get Johann/Watt involved but on recent form, why can't he.
  • edited April 2015

An interesting bench, no TBH as I guess he's knackered after the internationals! Wiggins on the bench, which seems fair, as there's no need to rush him back

TBH is injured after the international game against Belgium
  • ross1 said:

According to Tony Cottee on SSN, he can see Millwall escaping the drop, starting with a win today

Not the only one...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    "Can you hear me CL?"
    <<soapy_jones behind the sofa>>
  • apologies up front for any spelling mistakes and typos.

You're a vital lifeline, Red. I can see us winning this one. COYA.

• 15 mins till ko....one fan ejected already!!!!
  • 15 mins till ko....one fan ejected already!!!!

Was it Jackson or Buyers?
  • Nervous. But that's because I dare to hope. I know. It's the hope that kills you. Will tune in to Pete and Tel. COYR!!!!
  • 629 on line already......could be a bumper following today on here
  • COYA I predict 0-3, an away win, so let's be having ya!
  • Sponsored links:

• Won the warm up. They look like sat morning team compared to us.
  • Atmosphere is building............COYR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 9 mins till ko
  • Saturday mourning more like!
  • COYR!!!!
  • Thanks to Red for the match thread, hope you're well.
  • Greetings all from the surprisingly mild southern Wisconsin. I like the look of this lineup, glad to see Wiggins back on the bench. lets hope for 3! Thank you Red for the updates! UTA
  • 5 mins till ko......overcast day......lets hope this side is up to win this game.......COYR's!!!!!! The time has come....the time is NOW!!!!!!
  • Looks good lets hope we win this time COYRs
  • Greetings from Barbados. Come on you Reds . 3-1 win.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!