Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool vs Charlton | Tue 17 Mar 2015 | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News & Views

13»

Comments

• chilham said:

RedChaser said:

colin1961 said:

Lennon for Solly
    Gomaz for TBH
    Eagles for Vetokele
    Anash on the bench

Lennon for Solly??? Colin, you do realise he's a left sided centre back who played at left back on a couple of occasions for the first team last season.
    Lennon played RB for the U-21s yesterday (5-1 v. Crewe)- with Ansah scoring hat-trick. Terrell Thomas also quite an imposing sight with new haircut!
    He was an absolute shower! Oh Terrell ....
  • 5-0 to the Addicks. 2 from Watt And one each from Harriott, Cousins and Church
  • colin1961 said:

Lennon for Solly
    Gomaz for TBH
    Eagles for Vetokele
    Anash on the bench

I'm a Nash, better dust my boots off.
  • colin1961 said:

And Ansah to appear after playing 90mins just the day before?

The team were probably already on their way to Blackpool when the U21s were playing Crewe

No they left this morning by train .. And Lennon played right back for the first team under Powell
    Some variety from you Colin! Normally you are just late with information rather than wrong!
  • chilham said:

RedChaser said:

colin1961 said:

Lennon for Solly
    Gomaz for TBH
    Eagles for Vetokele
    Anash on the bench

Lennon for Solly??? Colin, you do realise he's a left sided centre back who played at left back on a couple of occasions for the first team last season.
    Lennon played RB for the U-21s yesterday (5-1 v. Crewe)- with Ansah scoring hat-trick. Terrell Thomas also quite an imposing sight with new haircut!
    Really? I assume you were there only according to @dickplumb they lined up as follows;

Phillips
    Osborne, Thomas, Lennon, Edwards
    Cumberbatch, Monlouis, Charles-Cook,
    Kennedy, Ahearne-Grant, Ansah

And Dick reported post match as follows;
    Osborne who I have always rated played well at right back and centre half when Lennon went off. But I can't say that any, apart from Lennon, are ready for first team action.?
  • Lennon has never played right back, keep on taking the tablets Colin. He played LEFT back under Powell. For the Under 21s yesterday he played the left sided Central defender role in a flat back four. Osborne played right back first half and Pyke came on to play right back second half. Hope this has cleared it all up.
  • I can't Imagine Lennon at right back
  • Blackpool are total pants. Surely we will win convincingly....
  • Blackpool are total pants. Surely we will win convincingly....

You haven't been supporting Charlton very long have you ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Interesting, CAFC live shows our changing room with shirts of Diarra, Buyens, Church, Solly Fox, Johnson, Cousins, is this part of the starting 11?
  • Numerical order.
  • chance for 3 points so strong team will be out tonight
  • Numerical order.

I hope you are right, or the obvious assumption is Church to replace Tony, as Igor was rested a couple of games ago
  • ross1 said:

Numerical order.

I hope you are right, or the obvious assumption is Church to replace Tony, as Igor was rested a couple of games ago
    Saying that, there is no Vetokele there.

I would assume that he has picked up a knock and has not travelled with the squad as I'm pretty sure they always just hang them up in numerical order.

Oh well, we'll find out in just under twenty mins ...
  • Yes you are right, Igor number 14
  • Blackpool are now my local team. 2-1 to us and back to winning ways.
  • Church is starting
  • Surely we will won this one against a team who have been doomed since July. But I thought this at the Valley. Dodgy pitch and an error strewn match 2-2 and we drop 4 points to the bottom club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would like to see Eagles play a full 90! Either in place of Bulot if he needs a rest or as a CAM alongside cousins if we really want to have a go at them from the Start!

......Igor Watt
    Bulot Eagles Gud
    .........Cousins
    Fox Johnson Gomez Solly
    .......Henderson

May leave us a bit too open but would really put them under pressure.. Alternatively I'd like diarra alongside cousins allowing Jordan to get forward more. With Eagles out wide!

johnson was a mess saturday. stick Diarra in instead.