Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those Bouncing Belgiums

1235»

Comments

• Millwall mate says they seem to get literally hundreds of European day trippers every game last couple of years.

They're actually scientists from the continent over to investigate the missing link
  • Millwall mate says they seem to get literally hundreds of European day trippers every game last couple of years.

i s'pose it's easier to get to than london zoo.
    More animals too.

This explains why the gates there have risen to nearly a massive 8.5k then.

Millwall fans are the biggest liars in football. The amount of rumours, stories and general bullshit that comes out of the mouths of millwall fans I know....

Millwall fans are the biggest liars in football. The amount of rumours, stories and general bullshit that comes out of the mouths of millwall fans I know....
    tbf we get a load of day trippers in as well. in the east a whole load of French students were there on Saturday. also always a fair few Germans, dutch and of course Belgium's who turn up, even a few Americans. must be cos we're a London team. cant be because of the standard of football.

so I reckon those millwall fans you know might be telling the truth on that one.
  • There was a party of Danish students, looked like sixth corners on a PE trip. Brilliant English. They were doing Charlton, the Imperial War Museum, navigating the metro (underground) (?), the British Museum and the Lion King...which I thought appropriate seeing as how the Lion King is based on Hamlet (Prince of Denmark). I chatted to them and their teachers and they were great.
  • Went to Hellas Verona v Roma a month or so ago, many of their fans have been to the toolbox, many on a few occasions. Having said that they are kinda known as the 'Millwall of Italy'!

tbf we get a load of day trippers in as well. in the east a whole load of French students were there on Saturday. also always a fair few Germans, dutch and of course Belgium's who turn up, even a few Americans. must be cos we're a London team. cant be because of the standard of football.

so I reckon those millwall fans you know might be telling the truth on that one.
    I was chatting to a Dutch fella & his son on the concourse at half-time. I did ask why they chose the valley. He said the price for the level of football was good value. They did look into going to Chelsea, but said it was gonna cost them about £250 for 2 tickets.............