Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 7/3/15

Comments

• gk taken.....cardiff throw...taken....
  • lepoint having a mare by the sounds of it
  • colin1961 said:

Quote from Eagles " my contract runs till end if the seaaon and an extension is in place if both parties are happy

How did he pronounce "seaaon"?
  • Charlton and corners.
  • they have the ball and play keep ball in centre of park..now they come forward....cross comes in......gudsun is peanlised for handball after a ball to hand incident
  • Fumbluff said:

colin1961 said:

Quote from Eagles " my contract runs till end if the seaaon and an extension is in place if both parties are happy

How did he pronounce "seaaon"?
    Would you like to join our club FB?
  • they have a fk....on edge of area...right hand side....in it comes....addicks gk
  • Good evening from Abu Dhabi, thanks for the commentary.

Can we have your votes please ?
    Christophe NilPoint
  • another set piece we lost....
  • henders ends it long.....they get the ball back....but fox wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• throw taken....they win it back....at the back.....now they come forward...offside again
  • fk taken....it goes long....lepo...solly...lepo...solly...watt...buyens...jonno....fox.....bulot.....to lepo....tackled.....but cardiff throw
  • Wolves 1-0 Watford
  • edited March 2015
    throw taken.....but we win a throw....solly takes....lepo is take down.....addicks fk...gudsun..lepo...watt now attacks.....but did too much and tackled...
  • colin1961 said:

No Colin. He said SEASON.
  • cardiff have a fk....gudsun wins it...bulot.....attacks....fox now....buyens.....cuz is tackled they come forward quickly and we are under pressure.....jonno clears it....bulot.....lepo clears for a throw
  • throw taken....and they push forward.....jones offside again....addicks fk
  • fk taken and it goes long...............cuz.....lepo.....tackled......thye go long....addicks throw...21 mins gone
  • colin1961 said:

No Colin. He said SEASON.
    Membership 4 and rising....
  • throw taken....henders....bulot..tackled....they have it in own half...playing keep ball we send them backwards...jonno is fouled not given....jonno now makes a great tackle and clears
  • Sponsored links:

• they have a corner..henders takes and is fouled
  • Derby 1-0 Brum
  • game stopped...henders is treated
  • addicks have a fk in own area
  • Derby 1-0 Brum
  • henders just back up now
  • Sounds like Bob Peeters has cursed this match. Come on lads, you're much better than this!
  • colin1961 said:

I take your point, but doesn't make it a done deal.

Charlton will be signing Messi in the summer if both parties are happy :smile:
  • sends the ball long......watt attacks...gudsun....cuz...foz....watt ..gudsun...solly gudsun....crosses....cut out.....lepo concedes a fk
  • fk taken.....taken long.....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!