Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 7/3/15

Comments

• Lepoint has played his whole career as a midfielder hasn't he?

Would be strange if he started playing up front now

Luzon talked about his versatility when he signed and also that he could score goals.
  • Surely Lepoint is already with us next season - two and a half year deal, wasn't it?
  • Can I bet that lepoint won't score?
    Also he looks like 'despicable me'-just saying...
  • Surely Lepoint is already with us next season - two and a half year deal, wasn't it?

Till Summer of 2017... Just depends if he stays with us this summer or whether he goes to somewhere like Saint Truden
  • Lepoint also has a bit of height - strong in the air.

Could give us a physical and aerial outlet if we're under pressure.
    Height when defending set pieces also.

We will see as the match unfolds.

• I hope like others on here, that he doesn't start moving players around because one player is injured. Leave the midfield as it is, put Lepoint up front with Watt or behind him.
  • 15 mins till ko......COYR's
  • is there a stream or a radio link anywhere?
  • names for today...Lepoint = lepo, Berg-Gudmunsen = Gudsun, Johonson = Jonno. The rest as per normal. Apologies up-front for any typos and spelling mistakes
  • Sponsored links:

• I doubt Lepoint is upfront. I imagine it's a 4-4-1-1 with him sitting behind Watt.
  • Fancied Eagles to start over Lepoint, also unless he was exhausted after Tuesday i would have left Diarra in there.
  • Isn't Lepo Brazilian slang for sexual intercourse?

:-)
  • Good evening from Abu Dhabi, thanks for the commentary.
  • I doubt Lepoint is upfront. I imagine it's a 4-4-1-1 with him sitting behind Watt.

Agree with this....could work well with some height in attacking third

I hope not, I want him to run around a lot:-)
  • Isn't Lepo Brazilian slang for sexual intercourse?

We trust that you know, Henry.

But why isn't it on the OS yet?

;o)
  • edited March 2015

Isn't Lepo Brazilian slang for sexual intercourse?

well after our publicity stunt it fits in quite well!!! LOL
  • Teams on way out
  • Sponsored links:

• COYR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2015

names for today...Lepoint = lepo, Berg-Gudmunsen = Gudsun, Johonson = Jonno. The rest as per normal. Apologies up-front for any typos and spelling mistakes

A lepo never changes his spots

Isn't Lepo Brazilian slang for sexual intercourse?

That's nearly as funny as Shell who were going to launch a special oil for motorbikes across Asia called Hoi Shell until they discovered that in Vietnam it was, how shall we say, a vulgar term for a part of the female anatomy. True story.
  • Red, get some practice before the game starts: GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL, or any variation
  • colin1961 said:

Same system and line up with Lepoint playing just off Watt .....
    Cousins and Buyons in the middle Bulot and Gudmunsson wide .

Vetokeke not fully fit , and Eagles already has a deal in place for next season so we need to look at players like Lepoint with a view of next season

Do you actually know this?
  • Very strange decision to play Lepointless. I hope he proves me wrong but a 5 minute cameo doesn't go a way to proving he's better than the experienced Eagles.
  • ross1 said:

Red, get some practice before the game starts: GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLL, or any variation

Lllllllaaaaaaaaagggggggggggoooooooooooooo
  • off we go......cardiff kick off
  • they have the ball....goes long.....fox wins it....they come at us.....and push forward.....we clear and fox concedes a throw
  • throw taken....thye have the ball.....we clear by bulot....thye pick up second ball....gudsun forces them all the way back to keeper
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!