Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

6 Pointer At Wigan.

13»

Comments

• My mate bought some straight after the game on Saturday and the ticket office said we had sold about 200 at that stage
  • We have sold 351 tickets as of 4pm
  • Addickted said:

Shrew said:

Looking forward to this one, meeting up with some friends who are Wigan supporters in 'The Red Robin'. Gotta be a good omen.

Fairly sure you have to be having a meal at the Red Robin to get in pre match.

Cheers for letting me know Addickted, Il build up an appetite.

• Portch said:

We have sold 351 tickets as of 4pm

That's good so far, could be around 400 up there.
  • The important thing is that I'm going so you can guarantee you'll get one accurate report of how the game actually went.
  • The important thing is that I'm going so you can guarantee you'll get one accurate report of how the game actually went.

Look forward to it Nick.
    The Reports i most look out for on away games i don't get to
    is Fanny Fanackapan because it a travel/hotel/shopping and football story and she always tries to be optimistic yet when we are poor, she tell it like it is.

My lad who is back from his Europeans travels, Left after Reading in November and got back for Norwich at home (didn't miss a win!) is going to Wigan and he's like Curbs, never to high when we win never to low when we lose.
    unlike me who go's ape when we win and ape when we lose, i really should grow out of it, but CAFC is my passion.

So with others will be interesting to hear and hope we can use the positives from Brentford game on to this match.

Hope they have a very hard game tonight so we can get a point or 3 on Friday.
    Well done to the 400 plus who are going

• If we can win the next two games (Wigan and Derby), that means our first doubles of the season. Should be easy enough:-)
  • ross1 said:

If we can win the next two games (Wigan and Derby), that means our first doubles of the season. Should be easy enough:-)

No problem :smiley:
  • If this had been Saturday then I'd have made the trip but work commitments means it's a no go. For the record I have a feeling that a Watt brace will secure us three throbbing points.
  • Reading 0-1 Wigan
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

Reading 0-1 Wigan

Not overly fussed if Wigan win this,keeps Reading down amongst it. More concerned about us getting at least a point on Friday which doesn't give the opposition as much time to recover.
  • Shame the coach has sold out, makes it a bit more difficult to get there now with the trains being so pricey
  • Nice late comeback would crush those latic bastards
  • Wigan won at Reading tonight. Bollox.

They're too far behind to worry about.

Great stuff. They are still a massive 11 points behind. Still 8 even if they beat us.

Keeps Reading well in touch and we go above them with a point.

If Wigan finish above us we are down as they are still 11points behind with 15 games to go. At least it keeps Reading just 1 point ahead.

• edited February 2015

Wigan won at Reading tonight. Bollox.

They're too far behind to worry about.
    I noticed that they played a full ELEVEN MINUTES of added on time. The players must have been knackered....good!

Also Wigan picked up about 5 yellow cards so possible suspensions coming up.

All in all not the worst result in the world for us.
  • At one point both Cardiff and Rotherham were winning but got pegged back so it keeps them in the relegation mix.
  • Sponsored links:

• I wonder if Luzon was there last night ?
  • Of course he was there, Katrien said so.
  • Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the night on the door? I am going as I work in Wigan and a few non Wigan supporting colleagues are interested in joining me in the charlton end.
  • FKDK - 12 minutes and 6 cards it was.
    Pie Eater work colleague there last night says nervy but battling last night. Got rid of a lot of players so new group presumably some moaners and sulkers gone. However sound like a bunch of kickers too, so need to be running at them and winning those fouls all around there box.
  • I heard we can only get 3
  • dizzee said:

I heard we can only get 3

We're playing our joker
  • addicktom said:

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the night on the door? I am going as I work in Wigan and a few non Wigan supporting colleagues are interested in joining me in the charlton end.

Yeah they are
  • At the turnstile - £15, £10 over 65s £1 under 16s. Lets cheer the reds on for another 3 points.