Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Roger Johnson **SIGNED TO THE END OF THE SEASON (pg 6)**

Comments

• Options
    Could take him a while to get ahead of the defenders each time the ball is pumped forward by Dmitrovic
  • Options
    If he fancies a beer at half time, he can get in the queue like the rest of us.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

not even this deal has been completed in the morning LMAO.

Shambles rodders

Perhaps Chris Parkes is still having his dinner?
  • Options
    if he does join i think he could be a good signing.... think both centre halves have been prone to errors and as we f*cked up and got rid of MM theres no one to come in and shake the current 2 up.
  • Options

This smacks a bit of "he's available so let's sign him" regardless whether we need a centre back or not.

which we do because TBH will be off at the first opportunity, good to see him remaining professional on Saturday but he doesn't want to work with GL and that can't be allowed to continue, I don't suppose RJ or Onyewu can be as good as TBH has been thus far but we certainly need some sort of replacement in situ before TBH's departure
    cheap/free with some sort of record (however long ago) makes him perfect roly doshitalot material
    let's hope he regains most of his former adequacy and contributes to charlton remaining at least 21st in the division
    keep smilin'

• Options
    Ben Haim ain't going nowhere now ........ unless he's loaned to another English club.

• Options
    I'm sure I saw yesterday that this would be announced at 10.30 this morning. Obviously forgot to check which time zone.
  • Options
    He likes a beer?? Well so did Eddie Youds and he turned out just dandy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well let's hope he attacks the ball in the air because, Bikey & TBH don't, as good as he is on the floor TBH is pony in the air.
  • Options
    I've heard KM has offered Johnson a daily crate of Stella and as many peanuts as he can eat.

He's gone down pub to mull it over.
  • Options

I'm sure I saw yesterday that this would be announced at 10.30 this morning. Obviously forgot to check which time zone.

Or which planet... :wink:
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

He likes a beer?? Well so did Eddie Youds and he turned out just dandy

Oh for the likes of him again.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ben Haim ain't going nowhere now ........ unless he's loaned to another English club.

He is if we release him.
  • Options
    Perhaps a sign of the times, but no matter how unnecessary a signing he is compared to other squad weaknesses, coupled with his questionable character, I am actually delighted to see someone that's both British based and I have heard of being strongly linked.

Doesn't excuse the chronic lack of resources in attacking midfield/strike force, but this one is winning more praise from me than the majority of the previous 1403856 signings since the regime landed
  • Options
    If you have a drinking problem the last place in the world you wanna go to is Charlton.

Drive anyone to drink.
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

He is if we release him.
    Doesn't he have to be released before the window closes, which is why players like Johnson were released yesterday?
  • Options

Perhaps a sign of the times, but no matter how unnecessary a signing he is compared to other squad weaknesses, coupled with his questionable character, I am actually delighted to see someone that's both British based and I have heard of being strongly linked.

Doesn't excuse the chronic lack of resources in attacking midfield/strike force, but this one is winning more praise from me than the majority of the previous 1403856 signings since the regime landed

All the talk on Twitter y'day was of a signing/free agent to be announced today. Just what is going on down there at the moment, is RD having second thoughts and thinking of sending this player to Alcorcon?
  • Options
    Officially signed til end of season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's now on the OS... Get the confirmed stamp out Callum! I'm genuinely very pleased with this... Could be better though (i.e. a striker too!!)
  • Options

It's now on the OS... Get the confirmed stamp out Callum! I'm genuinely very pleased with this... Could be better though (i.e. a striker too!!)

• Options
    cabbles said:

Thanks Steve.
  • Options
    welcome Roger .. in your day you were a VERY good defender .. let's hope those days will return VERY soon
  • Options
    yay
  • Options
    Great news! And till the end of the season as well!
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if this is our next signing and Roly has offered him a chance to play in the big time at Standard with Champs League if he performs well and gets us relegated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31113011
  • Options
    So that's

A goalie (network)
    A midfielder (non network)
    A defensive midfielder (non network)
    A CB (not network)

Need another striker but we never got one let's see what comes in the loan market